Chapter 46

As for how to become a snow mountain rose, Lin Xinghe thinks that the prototype of the deep sea giant is the snow mountain rose. Maybe after death, it will automatically change back to the snow mountain rose, or the head will become the snow mountain rose. After all, their bodies are green, like It is the stems and leaves, and the head is more like the body of the flower.

But it's all speculation.

To be specific, we still need to find a deep-sea giant to experiment.

Lin Xinghe didn't take away the gold and silver jewelry inside, she only put the Snow Mountain Rose into the storage ring. The storage ring identification system also identified a pile of iron pots with the same material as the snow mountain roses in the treasure chest.

Lin Xinghe took a new grid and put the remaining iron cans in it.

Storage or reminder——

Number of iron cans: 38

Lin Xinghe was thinking about a problem.

Now she removes her own snow mountain rose and still owns eleven snow mountain roses. These eleven Snow Mountain Roses were divided into two for Mona and Brother Jiu, and one for Fu Zhou, and she had eight left.

The question is to find a rose in the snow mountain.

If she finds more, will there be extra points? If so, how much can be added?

A conclusion can be drawn from the bonus points in the last examination room. No matter how good she performed in the examination room and no matter how deep the understanding of the exam questions, the combined score is not as high as the score brought by the popularity value of the live broadcast room.

After all, the school is actually a platform for capital to show off under the guise of a school.

She pursues points, and no matter how many Snow Mountain Roses she finds, it is better to let her live broadcast room gain more popularity on the plane platform.

As for the gold and jewelry in the forbidden area...

Lin Xinghe considered for a while, but didn't take it.

The students in the studio didn't understand.

[Why didn't the leader take it? do not know. 】

[The experience and gold coins dropped by fighting monsters, don't take it for nothing, don't take it! And the leader has a storage ring, so how many boxes can be packed! 】

[Yes, I might have pretended to be full and left. 】

【You can get so many gold jewelry, even if you don't get the guaranteed points, it's worth it. If you have money, you might be able to use it in the next examination room. 】

...

Lin Xinghe left the forbidden area.

She went back to find Brother Nine.

Brother Nine looked at the Snow Mountain Rose in front of him and asked, "You...found it?"

Lin Xinghe said: "Yes, it's almost the same as I guessed before. The Snow Mountain Rose is a giant of the deep sea. There are eleven more in the forbidden area. I will give you one."

Soon, Brother Nine also received the news of passing the exam.

Brother Nine looked at Lin Xinghe.

Lin Xinghe smiled and said, "Do you want to leave the examination room? It's okay, you leave, I can do the rest by myself... By the way, can you make this dog's head lighter? After you leave, I might I need to wear and pick it up by myself."