Chapter 21

She left the field in sixty seconds, and she couldn't do anything. She didn't even have time to take the box of gold bars back from the trade with Mayor Jia, and the magic broom she threw in the villa room.

Lin Xinghe didn't plan to help Xue Nu to take care of Little Xue Ji.

After all, this place is just an examination room for her. After she returns to school, she has to take exams again and again. What should Xiao Xueji do when she is away?

The world here belongs to her.

She squatted down, touched her head, and said, "I will be leaving here soon. You should not see me in the future. Stay alive. Don't follow your mother. Your mother is dead and no one will be beaten. You are here. All the wealth here belongs to you. No matter how unhappy you are, you don't need to go to the zoo to eat and drink."

Little Xueji's eyelashes trembled.

She grabbed Lin Xinghe's hand.

She spoke for the first time, stammering: "Take...Take me away..."

She patted her head and said warmly: "You and I are not from the same world, this is your world, and I can't take you away."

Little Xue Ji stubbornly shook her head, as if thinking of something, she suddenly let go of Lin Xinghe's hand, quickly hugged one of Xue Nu's makeup box, and stuffed it into Lin Xinghe's arms.

Lin Xinghe was stunned, Xiao Xueji squatted and said: "Repay...reward..."

Lin Xinghe couldn't laugh or cry, and said: "It's not a matter of remuneration or unpaid. I can't take you away. For you, my world may be more dangerous. I don't have enough power to protect you. My world..."

Speaking of which, there was a gap in time and space in the air.

Lin Xinghe was directly sucked in.

When she reacted, people had already appeared in the open space of the school.

The remaining candidates have already come out.

Fang Ziyue, Li Chengyan, and Tang Xin were all standing in the open space, and the faces of several people were still a little bit reluctant. After all, when they were still drinking beer and eating fried chicken in the villa, they were cold-hearted, and they were told that the exam was over and they could leave the exam room.

You can also eat and drink in the exam room for free.

After leaving the examination room, then the points have to be frugal.

As soon as they saw Lin Xinghe, the three immediately surrounded them, expressing that if they were in the same examination room next time, they would cooperate happily together.

Tang Xin also took out the suitcase and magic broom that Lin Xinghe had put in the room, and gave them back to Lin Xinghe.

Tang Xin asked: "Did Xue Nu committed suicide?"

"No, she wanted to kill me, I stabbed her to death..." Lin Xinghe said as he opened the suitcase, "Come on, one gold bar per person, you brought it out for me, give you one more."

As soon as the suitcase was opened, Jinguang almost dazzled people's eyes.

Tang Xin and others held a gold bar and said happily: "It's like going on vacation and still have money to collect..."

The neglected invigilator coughed heavily, opened his face calmly, and said, "Now we announce the results of this exam room, please be quiet."

All the talents set their sights on the invigilator.