Chapter 11

Chai Yong and his party walked ahead.

Li Chengyan took care of Fang Ziyue, let her walk in the middle, and he walked at the end. For that matter, Fang Ziyue still felt the creeps, and the ice sculptures on the left and right sides of the road were lifelike, but because they were so lifelike, she felt that they could come alive anytime, anywhere.

The NPC said that there was a snow girl's secret in the ice sculpture garden. Chai Yong asked them to examine each ice sculpture carefully. There was a great possibility that the secret was hidden in the ice sculpture.

But no matter how Fang Ziyue looked at it, he felt that the ice sculptures were horribly carved, especially the human-shaped ice sculptures. Those eyeballs were the same as the real ones. They were clearly carved out of ice, but the more they looked at it, the more terrifying they became.

Fortunately, the beating sound of Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding came from behind, so that Fang Ziyue felt that the ice sculpture garden was not so quiet.

For the first time Fang Ziyue felt that Lin Xinghe, who had just thought he was crazy, was a bit useful, at least it made her not so scared. She even somewhat understood why Tang Xin had to follow Lin Xinghe.

Obviously it is the atmosphere of a horror film, Lin Xinghe has the ability to act into a comedy film.

Fang Ziyue turned her head and glanced quietly.

Tang Xin was still joking in Lin Xinghe.

But Lin Xinghe had a curvy eyebrow, but his hand cut the forehead of an ice sculpture in half without mercy. With a sound of "Bang Dang", it fell on the stone pavement.

Fang Ziyue was a little envious of such an atmosphere for no reason, but as soon as her fear faded, she was not so scared anymore, and began to study the ice sculptures in front of her carefully.

It looks like a little girl, who looks only three or four years old, with two pigtails, wearing a dress and small leather shoes.

It was probably because the emotion of fear was diluted, Fang Ziyue couldn't help but touched the little girl's ice sculpture.

With this touch, Fang Ziyue saw the ice sculpture slightly lifted the corners of her lips.

She screamed in fright.

Chai Yong turned around and yelled: "I know screaming all day long. Women are troublesome, and I feel scared for big things." After Chai Yong saw the ice sculpture of the little girl in front of Fang Ziyue, he laughed again. : "A little girl ice sculpture can make you scream? Can she eat you or can she do you?"

Fang Ziyue stammered: "She smiled."

Li Chengyan said: "You are a psychological effect, nothing is wrong."

With that, Li Chengyan, in order to encourage Fang Ziyue, reached out and patted the little girl's face, then clenched his fist and touched her mouth, and said, "Look, there's nothing wrong with Brother Chai and girls. Let's keep looking. Clues, clues are important."

Chai Yong glared at Fang Ziyue before turning around to continue looking for clues.

Fang Ziyue was so anxious that her eyes were red, and she pulled Li Chengyan's sleeve and said: "I...I really saw her smiling, she just turned her mouth up."

"It's your illusion."

"No, really, I...I really saw her..."

Li Chengyan interrupted her and said, "Okay, don't talk about it. If you say that Brother Chai is not happy, quickly find out Xue Nu's secret and kill Xue Nu. Let's go out."