Chapter 9

Lin Xinghe felt a little strange.

The missing people were all outsiders, but the dead male corpse in Xiao Xueji's fantasy realm was from this town.

She didn't figure out the reason, and took the phone to take a picture of the files of all 16 people, in case she had missed any information. After the filming, she left the archive room.

Tang Xin guarded the outside, saw Lin Xinghe come out, he was relieved, and as if looking for the mainstay, he immediately stuck it up and took Lin Xinghe's arm.

Lin Xinghe asked her, "Is Xiao Xueji here?"

Tang Xin shook his head.

Lin Xinghe said: "This town is very strange. There have been 16 missing incidents, all men. The staff in the rescue center are also very strange. Not only did they hide the fact that people often disappeared, but the town was clearly dead. People, don't want to reveal to me..."

Tang Xin said: "Maybe you are afraid of being known by tourists, so you don't want to come and travel?"

Lin Xinghe said: "It is possible, but after she knew that I was the lover of the deceased, she did not want to tell me that the deceased had been murdered. This is different. And in this town, I didn't see any men."

Tang Xin listened, a little dazed.

...Lin Xinghe only spent five or six hours longer in the town than they did. What did she do in these five or six hours? Why are you still the lover of the deceased? Where did the dead come from?

Lin Xinghe said: "This is an important clue, and I don't know if the man in the illusion created by Xiao Xueji was killed by her."

Tang Xin asked: "What man?"

Lin Xinghe said, "Oh, you want to know, I have a photo."

Lin Xinghe called up the photo, and Tang Xin saw that his legs were almost soft.

On the screen of the phone is a male corpse in red, hanging upside down from the ceiling, **** and gloomy all around.

Tang Xin would have been scared by herself, but Lin Xinghe was not scared at all, as if the photo was just a still from a horror movie, she suddenly became less scared, and said, "Is this a man in a small town? ?"

"Yes, I don't think Xiao Xueji killed it."

"why?"

"She is a little weak and a little bit dull. I was so angry that I slammed the door without frightening. Don't you think someone who can do this kind of thing would hang a man upside down from the ceiling?"

Tang Xin thought, no, the monster is obviously terrible! Not weak at all! Not staying at all! It's Ou Huang, you don't take the usual path!

At this moment, Lin Xinghe suddenly said: "I have to find a way to know what happened in this small town."

Tang Xin made a dedication to her contribution, racking her brains and saying, "Wait tomorrow morning, find ways to ask the staff here? Intimidating and lure?"

"It makes sense."

Tang Xin was a little pleased, and said, "We can use money to buy people's hearts, or start from the weakness of the torturer, I...I have a good collection of information, and tomorrow I..."

Lin Xinghe said: "No, what the staff said may not be true. We still don't know what they are hiding, so if we ask them, we will startle them."

"That..."