Chapter 49

The examination room will be closed soon.

Lin Xinghe handed the other box to Ling Xiran.

"Although I don't know the reason, I can be sure that this is the key item for this cruise ship to enter the cycle of reincarnation, and it is also the switch of reincarnation. After turning it off, you and the ghosts on the ship are no longer bound by reincarnation. How to use it is up to you I took you on the path of ghost repair, but you and I are not people in the same world. I can't participate in your future. You take good care of your life and live your best self..."

Ling Xiran's eyes were a little red.

Lin Xinghe said again: "Come on, give you the last task for the teacher-to find the nest of the deep sea giants, and liberate the innocent souls in it. The reward for the task is the century-old wealth of the deep sea giants. The switch of the forbidden land is in the coral bushes. You find a way to open it yourself. The mission time limit is unlimited. The story of the giant of the deep sea is over. Next is your stage for Ling Xiran..."

Time is almost up.

Lin Xinghe waved to her: "Goodbye."

Ling Xiran, who was no longer a mortal body, held back the tears that were about to fall, and said to Lin Xinghe, "I will live well. Even if Anthony III comes back, I will defeat him alone!"

Lin Xinghe said: "Okay!"

The crack in time and space has opened.

Lin Xinghe left the examination room with Xiao Xueji.

A dazzling white light lit up.

When Lin Xinghe appeared in the waiting area of ​​the examination room, he attracted the attention of all examinees and those who were not in the examination room.

After all, Lin Xinghe's amazing operation in this examination room made the whole school amazed.

Many people want to come and see Lin Xinghe himself after class.

"Oh, Barbara Sea King."

"I don't feel ashamed when the barrage is played, and now I am ashamed to explode when I read it out, how did Lin Xinghe tell Anthony III that he is the Sea King of Barbaras without changing his face?"

"That's Lin Xinghe? What I saw in the live studio is still a bit different from what I saw in reality. I am more beautiful and petite?"

"It's such a harmless human and animal face that monopolizes all the answers to the exam questions!"

A fantasy candidate who participated in this exam heard this, rolled his eyes and said: "Human and animal harmless ass, that's the face of a big villain."

...He suffered a blood loss in this examination room. With fire magic, he could get a top 50 in other examination rooms, but after this examination room was monopolized by Lin Xinghe, he did not get the Snow Mountain Rose, let alone the top ten. I didn't even get the guarantee points, and wasted five points to buy the soul out of the body item in the plane mall.

The girlfriend who came to pick him up and asked him: "Why don't you grab it? I was puzzled when I watched your live broadcast. Just grab it and it's done. Obediently queue up there and wait for the transaction. It's not like your style. Oh, do you like it? Other people?"

The examinee only felt that the pot came from the sky and said, "No, no, absolutely nothing."

"Then why don't you grab it? Listening to Buddhist scriptures in class every day, you really hear the Buddha nature?"