Chapter 4 : Away From Home?

The alarm snoozes off and again starts ringing , Sanjana has a blissful smile remembering about how there first wish in the bucket list was fulfilled a year back , she opens her eyes and switches off the alarm.

It's been 1 year since Swathi Got married and almost 6 months since Sanjana  moved to Bangalore and started staying  away from her Home and  cousins.

She soon got down the bed , A frame which had all her family members that was taken during there childhood days was placed on the adjacent table that caught her eyes making her smile and she  took the frame in her  hand and kissed it.

She finished her morning chores and wore her track suit for the morning jogging in the park opposite to her apartment  and went down.

After finishing her daily routine of jogging she sat down near a bench in the park and that's when a small kid came running towards her.

"Good Morning Akka! En late innaiku ?"

Sanjana: Ayoo papa ennaya miss pannucha , na thungiten da adhu dhan late ayruchu !

"Seri akka , thuku ennaya!"

Sanjana took the child in her arms and gave her a small chocolate, the child cupped sanjana's cheek and gave a tight kiss ! Which got an instant smile on Sanjana's face.

"Akka , na unnaku kiss tanden la , nee kudu ! Seekram akka na friends oda velada ponnum ! "

Sanjana chuckled to the reactions of this child and gave her long tight kiss . She then bid bye to the child , who helped her in getting the glimpses of how the old Sanjana use to be !

While She was looking around the park , her eyes caught a scene where a girl of her age was texting in her phone along with blushing  , which brought a lone tear in Sanjana's eye

She soon decided to move back to her apartment before her emotions take control over her !

*****

She instantly rushed to her apartment , she wanted to distract herself from thinking about the things that happened in past and also she did not want those to affect her present!

She began unfolding the dress which was already folded that was kept in its place. She turned her entire room into a mess and began rearranging her clothes and arranging the mess she created. She finds herself distracted and in peace when she arranges back her things in its places!

While she was arranging her cupboard , a photo album that was kept on the top shelf , fell down

Sanjana : Idhu enna album nu terialaye ! She thought to herself.

Sanjana flipped to the first page of the album and seeing that  ,there was a bright smile on her face.
It was the album of Swati's wedding !

As she flipped through the pages of the album , her eyes caught the reception photos that happened the day before the wedding !

She started laughing remembering  the chaos that she and amru created on that day! And thinks about it ....

Swathi : Hey Sanju , Amru ready aytingala beauty parlor poitu vandhuralam

Sanjana : Swathi akka , anga manushanga povangala nanum amru varala , Neenga dhana kalyana ponnu , neenga dhan extra va azhaga irukanum ! She said chuckling

Aditi : Apa engala patha unnaku manushangala terialaya ? Beauty parlour dhana, vanga !edhuku d bayapudhuringa?

Amru : Ayo na lam vara maten ! Kandippa vara maten ennaku venam please

(Swathi : Hey oru beauty parlour ku en d ippudi padhuturinga ? Anga threading and waxing thana panna porom ungaluku !

Sanjana : Adhu dhan akka prachana ye , edhuku nammale kasu kuduthu pain ah vangikanum ! Nanga varala