Chapter 39 : Will you come ?

Sanjana reached home early since there entire team were flying from Bangalore to Wayanad in Kerala for a project.

Sanjana almost turned the entire room into a mess when she started packing . Even though she wanting her surrounding to be clean but when it comes to packing she ends up being more messier.

When she was searching for things to pack , she got hold of Varun's shirt. The one which looks the best on him . She took the shirt in her hands and inhaled the scent filled in that shirt. Her cheeks were tainted in red reminiscing there memories.

She wore his shirt and stood near the mirror to see how it fits.  The sleeves of his shirt were to large for her and the length  of the shirt reached her tighs.  She then removed it , folded it carefully and kept it under the dresses that she packed. Since she is going alone , she felt having his shirt will make her feel home. 

She wanted to ask him if he would accompany her but did not want to annoy or pester him , hence she did not put forth her request.

************

Varun : Ma ready ah innum 1 hour la anga irukanum . He said in tension

Even if Sanjana was in a hurry. She used to light the lamp near Varun's parents photo. At the same time call Viji and Kumar. Not to forget , in the night she has a Video call with Subbu thata her partner to enquire if he took his tablets or gave any lame excuses to avoid it.

So Sanjana lit the lamp and prayed .

Sanjana : Idho vandhuten ! She said running to the door.

Varun had a look at her . She was in her comfortable jeans and shirt with a hoodie on .

Varun : Yen ma ippudi dhan poga poriya ? He asked chuckling.

Sanjana : Idhula enna iruku , flight travel ku idhu dhan correct uh . She justified.

They both walked to the lift with her bags.
Varun was about to press the lift button but stopped hearing Sanjana.
Sanjana : Varun ennaya indha luggage oda photo edhunga ! Insta la story update pannaum.

Varun huffed and grabbed her phone to click a picture.

Sanjana began posing for pictures but did not know what Varun was upto. Sanjana then went and took her phone from him too see all Selfies of him captured when she was standing there posing.

Varun gave a caught look and earned a smack on his chest.

Sanjana : Seri Vanga namma photo edhukalam . She said and turned the selfie camera on.

With Varun admiring her and Sanjana looking at the camera. The picture was perfect.

The duo soon reached the car and Varun began driving towards the Bangalore Airport.

Sanjana was immersed looking at the early morning view of Bangalore while Varun began...

Varun : Ma Aparna varala ! Badrama iru .. safe ah iru .... anga romba kulurum .. jacket potukoo... seria ! He said for the nth time.

Sanjana : Idhoda ayiram vaati sollitinga.  She sighed.

Varun : Seri andha paiya  varana? He asked with his eyes on the steering.

Sanjana : Endha paiyan ? She asked knowing who he is meaning but decided to tease.

Varun : Ma annaiku office la pathene ! He said acting as if he did not remember him.

Sanjana : Annaiku naraya peru pathinga, yara solluringa . She played on

Varun : Ma peru kuda V la arambikum. He said giving bang on the steer.