Chapter 68 : Everything is fair in love and war

Sanjana stood there in front of her home wiping of her tears and ringing the bell continuously.

Viji : Idho Varen ! Yaru ippudi bell ah adikura ? She asked as she opened the door to find Sanjana.

Sanjana : Ippudiye pathute iruka poriya ! Illa ulla viduviya ? She asked agitated

Viji : Sollama kollama vandhuruku ? Enna achu ? Mappillai enga ?

Sanjana : En un Mapillai en kuda irundha dhan ulla viduviya ? Illana apdiya vituruviya?

Raji who came there understood she is just irritated and nudged Viji to not question her more .

Sanjana went up to her room straight and All her cousins followed her.

Amritha : Akka Mama varuvangala ?

Sanjana : Na inga vandhuruken ennaya yarum kandukadhinva ? Avaru varalaya nj vera kelunga . She told as she sat with a thud

Aadi : Sanda potutu vandhiya ?

Sanjana : Adhulam onnhm illa ! Avaru konja nerathula varenu sonnaru . She clearly lied not wanting to show there fight to others.

While on the other hand Varun went searching for all over the house but he couldn't find her he asked Subbu thata and Akash but they were also not aware of where she left .

He then began roaming around the streets of Singanalur , he then tried calling Shrey if he had reached her home but to his dismay she was not there as well . Rightly he got a call from Aadi he panicked what would he say if he asks about Sanjana's whereabouts

Aadi : Mama ? Enga irukinga eppa varuvinga veetuku ? He asked

Varun : Puriyala ... Aadi . He asked rubbing his temple

Aadi : Sanjana veetla alumbu pannitu iruka ! Neenga konja nerathula velaya muduchutu varuvinga nu sonna...
Varun sighed heavily and felt relaxed after knowing Sanjana is in her home

Varun : Idho on the way ! Aadi varen . He told as he started the car.

**********

Sanjana laid on the bed . While Amru was sitting next to her not knowing what to do with her elder sister . While Aadi came with the food on the plate.

Aadi : Hey Sanju night ayruchu , konjam achu sapudhu.

Sanjana : Oru time sonna puriyadha ! Ennaku venam ... nochu nochu pannadha Aadi.. she told annoyed.

Sanjana : Amru neeyum kelambu konjam neram ennaku taniya irukanum .

She heard the food steps as they walked out and the door closed with a bang . She thought of getting up and sat when she found Varun standing there in her room.

Varun : Enga pora nu sollitu po matiya ? Ethuna time call panna ?

Sanjana : En ennaku lam call panuringa ? Ennaku dhan oru vezhayum teriadhu la ?

Varun : Ma ! Inga paru namma sanda apram vachukalam... konjam sapudhu . He told as he lut his hand forth for near her mouth .

Sanjana pushed his hands and tears started forming in her eyes.

Sanjana : Ungaluku enkuda irundhu bore aduchu pochula ? Faults kandupudika armabuchutinga ? Samaika terinja pona ah kalynam pannikonga ... Na veliya poikuren . Before she could finish she found Varuns index finger on her lips.

Varun : Illa enna nenachutu iruka nee ? Na kathunen tappu dhan . Enna kathunalum unkita dhana thirupi varen .. Nee eppudi ennaya pathu apdi keta ? Kathunalum unnaya matum dhan konjuvenu unnaku innum puriyala la ? Nee kovama ve iru..  He told as he got up from the bed