Chapter 45 : Truth Revealed

Varun : Sanjana ! Enga vacha en files ah ? Solliruken la adha anga inga nu vaikadha nu ! He told not remembering Sanjana has left to Coimbatore

When he heard no response that's when the reality hit him that she left.

Varun : Ava poitu oru 4 hours ku takku pudika mudiyala ! 2 days ku eppudi nu teriala. He slammed his head.

Every corner of the house screamt her smiling face , the lame jokes she cracked and the pranks she did on Varun to make him smile. Varun became an emotional mess,  he was okay with her going but he noticed that the smile did not reach her eyes and she did not even turn which did not settle properly for him.

He couldn't concentrate on his work , he stood up and went to there room and opened the closet . He took few of her shawls and kept it close to his heart making him feel home.

He went back again to the couch and stared at the photos that they have taken till date making him fall for her over and over again.

***********

While in the car Vikram , Aadi and Amritha were continuously bombarding Sanjana with there questions and all she did was give one word answers , the rest thought she might be  tired.

Vikram : Sanjana evalavu naal stay coimbatore la ?

Sanjana : One week leave Anna apram konjam naal ku work from home.  So coimbatore dhan innum konja naal ku .

Aadi : Seri work from home ku laptop nu  onu teva padum ! He said knocking sense to Sanjana

Sanjana : Lusu ah nee laptop illama work from home eppudi panna .

Amritha : Ada Sanju ka ! Neenga laptop bag kondu varala parunga. She said pointing at the other bags.

Sanjana : Ayayooo veetlaye vituten ! Ippa innum half an hour la coimbatore reach ayruvome ! She panicked.
Amritha: Ayooo en padarura? Mama ku phone panni sollu ! Avaru kondu vandurvaru .

That's when Sanjana realised that she was scrolling the mails she sent to Varun as Vaishu but she was sure that she closed that tab in the window and others would be still open . Since she left the laptop on when she got a call from Shreya and completely forgot about it after what had happened.

Sanjana then hesitated to call Varun but she had no other option than calling him to get the laptop when he travels back for the function.

Sanjana : Hello!

Varun : Sollu ma badrama reach aytiya ?
Sanjana : Illa inimel dhan innum oru 25 minutes la reach ayruvom.

Varun : Seri enkita edhavudhu sollanuma?

Sanjana : Amma en laptop ah shutdown panni vara modhu kondu varingala ?

Varun : Desk la dhana iruku na shut down pannitu konduvaren ! Vera edavudhu sollanuma ?

Sanjana hesitated to talk and said "Onnum illa " and cut the call. Varun felt she would not be able to speak much when her 3 circus cousins are with her.

*********
Sanjana along with the others reached there home. Vishwa and Lakshmi were equally happy to see there grandkids together after so long . While the entire family was happy with the return of Sanjana since for the next few days the house is going to witness only laughters rustles and bustles.

Sanjana went to Swathi who had a grown up belly ! She placed her hands on the baby bump and felt the baby . She was overwhelmed with happy tears flowing from her eyes . May be for sometime she was smiling with her heart forgetting what had transpired with her in the last day.