Chapter 19 : Standing through your thick & thin

Sanjana : Ippa Neenga Avungala nenachu feel panringa. I can understand the importance that she holds in ur life. But deep down I feel avunga engayum pola ! She is around you , happy seeing ur growth . But definitely will be angry for tears that you shed. She comforted him.

Varun instantly wiped of the tears that his eyes were holding for so long.

Sanjana : Neenga sollunga , unga amma ku neenga azhudha pudikuma?

Varun nodded his head horizontally.

Sanjana : Then , Avunga unga kita vitutu pona happiness and memories ah cherish pannunga . Irukuradhu oru life , evalavh happy ah iruka mudiyumo , avalavu happy ah irunga ! She told with a warm smile.

Hearing Sanjana's word he felt at peace .
The duo then spoke for some time and enjoyed the rest of the days along with the kids there.

It was already past 6 and Sanjana was waiting outside the orphanage for Vikram to pick her up and that's when she hear a throat clearing sound.

Sanjana : Sollunga Varun? Edachum sollanuma ?

Varun : Adu illa inga taniya enna pannitu iruka?

Sanjana : Patha teriala wait pannitu iruken .
Anna kuta varenu sonnaga! She gave a smile.

Varun : Na vena  drop panna va ?

Sanjana : Illa Varun , Thanks for offering the help but Anna is on the way .

Varun : Sure ah?

Sanjana : Sure dhan. She assured.

The duo then bid bye to eachother. Vikram reached after few minutes and they both went back to there home.

************

The cousins were deeply engrossed in sharing how they spent there day along with Swathi being on video call.

Sanjana was sharing the antics of the young brats that she met in the orphanage making all the cousins to have a hearty and contended laugh.

Sanjana : Hey mukiyamana vishayam unga ellaru kitayum solla marandhuten ! She kept her hand on he head.

Swati : Enna d marandha ?

Sanjana : Adhu Na Varun ah innaiku orphanage la meet pannen.

The cousins were not actually shocked but were confused on how Varun met her there.

Aadi : Hey Sanju unmai ah sollu , neenga rendu perum plan panni dhana meet panninga?

Sanjana :Dei eruma , nee matum eppudi dhan ippudi lam yosipiyo . Avaru adikadi indha orphanage dhan varuvaru.

Swati : Sanju seri neeyum dhana adikadhi andha orphanage pova ?

Sanjana : Ama Akka na kuda mother kita keten , na ivara inga pathadhe illa nu . Adhuku Mother vandhu illa he comes after 6 adhunala dhan nee avara pathuruka mata nu sonnaga

Amritha : Oh Oh , I Did not expect this though.

Aditi : Ama Appa innaiku eppudi morning eh vandhutaru.

Aadi : Correct uh

Sanjana : Mundrikota summa iru . Innaiku Avaru amma oda bday ahma. So he usually spends his time in orphanage.

Swathi : Oh ennaku purinjurchu , so it was coincidence la ?

Sanjana : Ama Swathj Akka , but ana innaiku I saw a different him . The face I had not witnessed until today . Oru chinna kozhandha mari he was with them . I felt more like seeing the inner child that was long lost after his mother's death. Pasanga avarukuda  avalavu attached akka. Ennaku avunga amma pathi solla modhu , I felt bad. Ennala avara andha state la pakka mudiyala but again the children were there to bring back the smile that was lost . 

Sanjana went on speaking about Varun's behavior and how he spoke with her.

Vikram along with Swathi felt a different emotion and her eyes spoke more than what  they heard her .It felt more like Sanjana grew up all of a sudden from being the carefree girl to seeing her caring nature for someone other than her family and friends.

All this while  Varun was thinking of sharing the days happening to Vaishu .
He then pulled his phone out and texted how his day at orphanage went and the reason behind going to orphanage.

When everyone almost dozed of to sleep , Sanjana who usually sleeps when the clock ticks 10 , was not able to close her eyes.
She was worried if Varun would be okay knowing what he would be going through .

Rightly,  her phone vibrated with notification. She immediately checked and happy reading the email sent by Varun . She felt important when he shared something which was very personal to him and that to a person who he has never witnessed or heard off.

She then began typing ...

Hello Varuneyyy!

From reading ur email , I can totally figure out ur mindset and what u would be going through.

But let me tell you one thing , Unga Amma ungala vitu engayum pogala , She is in everything that you do , U could reassemble her in her looks or the way she talks but I m sure She will be seen everywhere in ur actions . Apram edhuku feeling ? She is always by your side in you heart .

Avunga enga irundhalum , she ll be happy seeing you reach great heights.
A mother's void cannot be replaced by anyone else , I agree on that.  But you can do something , "Learn to Love and Live with her Memories " . I m sure avungalukum adhu dhan aasai. She is no more but u have a whole life to lead , why to feel sad and hide urself from your emotions . It's okay to be emotional and let out ur anguish .

When you are happy , people around u and people who depend on u will be happy . As a mother unga ammavum adhu dhan nenaipanga . Turn her memories into you strength and not weakness.  Amma's are always meant to be our strength and guiding force . Ur mother would want to be the reason why u smile and she would never like to be the reason why u cry or feel sad off.

So now the ball is in your court . Its your decision to turn her memories into strength or weakness. Adhe mari , Evalavu naal ku ur going to fool the world by building a wall around u and portraying yourself as a introvert.  Ennaku terinja varaikum there is an inner child in you , bring him out . I m sure you life will change with colors all around.  Its high time you give up ur stubbornness and break the walls that u have built around.

Adhe mari u r not alone in this and your Miss.Torture will never allow you to endure this alone.

Happy ah thungunga,  remember the unadulterated smile of the kids you met in the orphanage,  they are not even aware of there own parents . Thank god for giving u a loving family and parents who would do anything to see a small smile on ur face.

- Yours Vaishu

She sent the email and began checking the photos that she took in the orphanage and did not realise when her sleep took over her.

While Varun , read her email and blissful smile emerged on his face.

Varun : Yaru ma nee ? Eppudi ellam situation ayum positive ah matirura? Nee neeya irukuradhu nala dhan I am getting more and more attached to you. My day now doesn't end without sharing it with u . In short My day begins and ends with U.
Enna ariyamale I m falling for who u are .
Kandippa innaiku na nimadiya thunguven. He thought to himself and drifted off to sleep soon.

*********
Hi dears Chapter eppudi iruku ?

What is instore in there life?

Varun has started falling for our Vaishu Aka Sanjana , will he confess it to her?

Also I was in a dilemma whether to end there past soon or continue it , do let me know them .

Next update will be on Thursday , see u all then

Yours
Author