Chapter 42 : His Birthday

Long Chapter update (3020 words )
Disclaimer : Little romance ahead

Varun and Sanjana had only one more day to roam around Waynad. They were traveling back to Bangalore with her other office mates day after tomorrow in the early morning flight.

So they all decided to utilise these two days for sightseeing.

Varun , Sanjana , Aparna and Vinay decided to stroll through the streets of Wayanad

The four of them entered a dress shop seeing the collections displayed out.

While everyone were looking for outfits, Varun looked at the confused Sanjana.

Varun : Enna ma achu?

Sanjana : Ungaluku dhan teriuma , when I have options I can't choose . She said pouting.

Varun chuckled at her response.

Sanjana : Idhula edhu nalla iruku ? She asked showing two three dresses.

Vinay who was near them came to her and pointed at one of the dresses.

Sanjana : Dei nejama nalla irukuma? She asked

Vinay : Try panni paru d ! He said hitting her head.

Varun got irked with this , all this time he had kept Sanjana in conversations with him . He did not allow Vinay to speak with Sanjana , and she chuckled at seeing him trying his best.

Varun : Ma illa idhu nalla illa ! Adhu dhan nalla iruku . He said pointing out the other dress.

Sanjana : En indha dress nalla illaya ? She asked pointing to dress Vinay chose.

Varun : Nalla illa . He told agitated.

Sanjana : Seri Seri , neenga sonna dress ah ye na choose pannikuren . She said hiding her smile.

******

The 4 of them entire busy streets of Wayanad with laughters and banters all the day . They finally halted in a mall to have there dinner and get back to there homes.

Sanjana : Varun , Neengalum Vinay um order panninga ! Nanga restroom use pannitu vandhrurom. She said taking Aparna along with her.

Both went to the restroom While Varun and Vinay sat in the food court there. Vinay tried to initiate talks while Varun replied not to make things awkward . That's when Varun noticed Aparna alone coming.

Varun : Aparna , Sanjana enga ma? He asked looking at her

Aparna : Anna ava restroom la illa , na nenachen ava inga vandhuta nu ! She said panicking

Varun : Illa ma , Varalaye . He said in panick

Aparna again went to the restroom to check if she is there , but to her disappointment she was no where found.
Varun stood there with his entire world  crushing down . He went searching for her in all the floors , all the way possible . Vinay and Aparna did the same. Varun had tears in his eyes when he could not find her and sat down  on the chair there with a thud.

That's when he felt a pat on his shoulders . Varun turned to look around to find Sanjana standing there clueless.
He gave her a slap and then hugged her immediately . Sanjana could feel his eyes tearing up .

Sanjana did not expect to get a slap that landed on her face. Varun parted himself  from the hug wiping the tears of.

Aparna : En d enga poirundha ? Sollitu po matiya ?

Vinay : Lusu mari ellam edam teditu irundom .  Varun vandhu went mad searching for you ? Phone enga iruku?

Aparna : Call panna edhuka matiya ? Switch off nu vera varudhu . Ippuduya ya lethargic ah irupa ? The duo went on questioning while Varun stood there with silence .  Sanjana realised what would have happened when they did not find her.