Chapter 40 : Seeking Attention

Varun and Sanjana finished there check out along with the rest of her team members.

Aparna : Seri d Nalliku Pakkalam ! She said giving her a hug.

Sanjana : Nanum unga kuda dhana varen. She said confused.

Vinay : Illa d neeyum bro vera engayo stay panringa ! Bro thaniya book panirukaru.

Sanjana : Apdiya sollave illa ! She said looking at him.

Varun : Ma ellam sollitu panna nalla irukadhu. He said with a smirk.

The rest of the team members headed towards there hotel. Varun and Sanjana reached Vythiri Village Resort where he had booked a cottage for them.

Sanjana : Paravalye ! Nalla location ah dhan choose panirukinga.

Varun : En solla mata ! Unnaya thaniya viturukanum . He said unlocking the door of there cottage with the card.

Sanjana excitedly went around to check the ambiance of the room and the set up . She stood there with awe. While Varun looked at the inner child of Sanjana enjoying the place to its core.

Varun : Ma , seri konjam neram thungu !

Sanjana : Ama semma tired . She said yawning.

Sanjana dozed of on the bed while Varun was busy with his phone who did not realise when sleep caught him and he dozed of in the couch .

*************

Sanjana was busy with preparing the presentations that has to be done for the meeting , while Varun was bored.

Varun : Ma ! Va konjam veliya engayavudhu poitu varalam.

Sanjana : Varun , idha na submit pannitu namma veliya polam . She said having her eyes fixed on the laptop.

Varun : 2 days ku apram dhana meeting ! He whined

Sanjana : Team leader ku submit pannanum , Neenga CEO dhana ? Ungaluku time ku vezha nadakulana thituvingala ! Please pa idha mudichutu pola. She said and again got stuck with the laptop

Varun gave up asking, since he knows she wouldn't come until she finishes but decided to play around with her.

Sanjana was busy speaking to her team leader online through her laptop.
While Varun was here busy playing video games in conference call with his friends Ashok and Karthick.

Varun : Dei Machan! Please Machan please Machan,  ennaya shoot panniradha. He exclaimed a little higher than usual to disturb Sanjana.

Sanjana looked at him with an unbelievable look.

Varun : Karthick , Paru Ashok pinnadiye varan , Flag ah save pannu . He said fixing his gaze on the phone.

Sanjana : Varun reduce your voice I m in the meeting . She said with a stern voice.

Varun was least bothered with it , since he wanted to gain her attention. Varun kept on irritating her with increasing his voice While playing.

Sanjana who was all this while sitting in the couch went inside the bedroom. While Varun got a satisfied look of successfully irritating her.

Varun then came up with another ways to make her distracted from the laptop.

He went occasionally on and off inside the bedroom to switch off the lights when she is working around the clock.

Sanjana : Varun !!!! She yelled

Varun : Enna ma ?

Sanjana : Light en off panninga ? She glared