Chapter 14 : Merci-Thank You ?

Sanjana woke up and the first thing she did even without finishing her morning chores was to have a look at her phone.

She switched on her phone and was thunderstuck, She couldnt believe her eyes that she recieved an email from Varun.

Reading his email, got an instant smile on Sanjana, brightening her mood for the rest of the day.

Vikram came back to there room , to ask Sanjana about his work folders and then he noticed Sanjana having a wide grin on her face

Vikram : Iva enna lusu mari siruchutu iruka ! He thought to himself
Vikram voiced out Sanjana's name but there wasn't any response from Sanjana.
So he smacked Sanjana's shoulder making her to realise what is happening around her

Sanjana : Anna , enna achu edhavudhu venuma ?

Vikram : Sanju unnaya kolla poren , enna nanum kuptute iruken nee phone ah pathutu lusu mari siruchutu iruka . He rolled his eyes.

Sanjana : adhuva , Varun irukaru la avaru ennaku mail ku reply pannirukaru, evalavu periya achievement !

Vikram : Enna d sollra , un Mr.Introvert unnaku reply pannitara , namba mudiyalaye .
Sanjana : Ada ama anna , na kuda kannava nu pathen but kadaisila unmai dhan , yarukitayum pesa mataru Ana he has responded to me la , big achievement than ennaku. She told excitedly

Saying so she showed the reply email she got from Varun to Vikram.

Vikram : Seri ippa enna reply panna pora?

Sanjana : Na reply pannitu , unga kita sollren . Indha folders ah tedhi dhana vandhinga , indhanga ! She said

Vikram then took the folders and went out and Sanjana sat with her phone.

Sanjana : Ice varudhu pola , namma plan work out agudhu papom, I just want everyone to know that he is not what he portrays! She sighed .

Sanjana then stood up and finished her morning chores and hurriedly got ready to her office. After she reached her office she took out her phone and started typing

A very Good morning Mr.Introvert !

Neenga eppudi idha oru prank ah nenaikala , usura kudutu na avalavu times vidama message panren , do u still think its a prank ? Then u have totally been mistaken.

Apram na yara irundha enna ? Tedi vandhu ennaya vachu seiva ! Avlavu easy ah na unga kita solliruvena? Ungaluku edhuku andha information ? Neenga ennaya unga well-wisher ah nenachukonga.

Seri Nalla vella neenga Robot illa nu prove pannitinga , Adikadi siringa !

Unga kita na onnu kekanum nu nenachen , neenga last ah eppa thanks nu wholehearted ah sonninga?

Ennaku terinju neenga wholehearted ah sollradhuku vaipu illa!

To make someone happy , you don't have to put enormous efforts and buy things that are materialistic , all you need to do his a smile that reaches your eye along with the 8 letter word "Thank You"

When you appreciate there efforts with a thank you, you never know the impact that it can have on them , it's a kind of acknowledging there effort.

So learn to say thank you and appreciate the efforts people take to make you happy , all you can do in return is to thank them and return back the same happiness.

And Mukiyama Seekrama Sapudhunga ! Don't skip your food ! Workaholic dhan adhuku nu oru limit iruku. Konjam ungala suthi irukuradhayum enjoy pannunga boss