Chapter 30 : Apology Accepted

Sanjana woke up and made tea for both of them and made a toast for there breakfast.
She immediately took her bath and got ready . She saw Varun sleeping peacefully and hence did not want to disturb him and wrote a note , so that he can see when he wakes up.

She then left to her office on hearing the Door slab lock , Varun stirred in-between his sleep.

Varun : Enga iva kannom , time enna ? He thought to himself.

Besides the bed , on the table was note with tea . He read it and understood why she did not wakehim up. He drank the tea with a smile seeing her habit of writing notes.

Immediately he went and got ready to set his new office in bangalore. That's when the Dinning table got his attention . There was slices of bread toasted and Jam was poured in the form of smilie and as usual he found a note.

Varuneeyyy
Kitchen ku fire lam pudikala ! Worry pannadhinga . I know how to taost breads .Ennaku ivalavu dhan panna terium I m sorry . Lunch ku veliya pathukonga . Nalli la irundhu Selvi Akka vandhuruvanga.
Have a good day .

-Sanjana

Reading this made him smile at the efforts she took instead of skipping the breakfast .

Once he was ready near the shoe stand ,again he found a note.

Varun : Iva vita pora ellam edathulayum note ah oti vachutu pova pola iruki ! Paithyam. He sighed.

Varuneyy
Eppudiyum en number ah neenga keka matinga , enna neenga oru palaya aaluh. Unga number marala adhe number dhan nh terium . But en number mariruchu . So here u go ×××××××××
Pathu badrama poitu vanga , tozhanju poita , partner kita yaru badhul solluva.?

Varun : Ada rama ivala vachutu ! Ippa ve kanna katude. He said locking the door.
The same day evening they both reached back home . They were busy doing there work . Varun was a little agitated since the meeting with another client regarding the project screwed up . Sanjana completely being unaware of this screamt from the room.

Sanjana : Varun ! Varun! Varun ! She screamt.

Varun sighed and went to the room.

Varun : Enna ma inga dhana iruken . Sollu enna.

Sanjana : Illa namma bags unpack pannala. Adhu dhan Pannalam nu nenachen.

Varun : Seri adhuku enna ippa . He asked little irritated.

Sanjana : Illa endha side of the cupboard ungaluku venum ?

Varun then looked at the cupboard and pointed towards the right side.

Sanjana Mv : Ayoo right side la dhan shelf space adhigama iruku pesama namma edhutukalam.

Sanjana : Apa Okay right side ennaku left side ungaluku ! She said with her chirpiness.

Varun : Apa edhuku keta ! Eppudiyun na sollradha keka poradhu illa la . He told chided with his voice louder.

Sanjana : Ippa edhuku kathura ?

Varun did not give any answer and hit the bed with switching of the lights.

Sanjana : Seriyana sidumoonji . She murmured and slept .

Both of them turning to either sides of the bed in such a way that they don't face eachother .

**********

Sanjana's alarm went on for the n th time . She woke up agitated switching of the alarm only to hear the shower sound from the washroom.

Sanjana : Ennaya ve thitunala ! Iru unnaku iruku . She said thinking of a mischievous idea.