Chapter 7 : Make her Smile !

Vikram, Aadi, Aditi and Amru did not expect Varun to be here . They did not want Sanjana to know the truth about Varun being Madhu's elder brother in such a manner ! They all were seriously worried to see the dumbstruck Sanjana! Madhu who was not aware of the happenings continued...

Madhu : Seri Sollunga , Eppudi irunduchu en surprise ! Varun and Akash ku inga Ooty la edho business vishayam nu vandhanga , Nammalum inga dhan varom nu solli na dhan vara sonnen ! She said excitedly without being aware of the disaster that is caused in Sanjana's mind.

Varun just looked at the State of Sanjana and understood what she would be going through . On the other hand Sanjana did not even dare to look at his eyes.
She feared that if she looks into his eyes , she might not be able to control her emotions and she definitely did not want him to see her vulnerable side !

Varun walked towards everyone and gave a warm smile and a hand shake to the rest of them.

He then walked towards Sanjana and forwarded his hand for an hand shake .
Madhu again snapped her fingers making Sanjana come out from her engrossed thoughts.
She later on realised that Varun has forwarded his hands and therefore she did not want to worsen the situation more and hence put forth her hand for the handshake.

Immediately after which ...

Sanjana : Ennaku veetuku ponum na kelamburen ! She said in a tone which everyone could understand that she was not okay. Her entire body was trembling

Saying so she went towards the car and was about to sit in the Driver seat when she heard Vikram speaking.

Vikram : Sanju , Neeya eppudi taniya otitu veetuku pova iru nanga ellarum unkuda veetuku varom !

Madhu : Hey enna ippa dhana pa vandhom , avala iruka sollunga konjam enjoy pannalam !

Vikram : Inga paru Madhu , Na unnaku aprama phone la sollren , Ippa nelama seri illa , Please ma purinjuko. Varun neenga Madhu va unga kuda kutitu poirunga , Nanga ellarum ippa kelamburom !

After which the cousins bid bye to the duo standing there and hopped on to the seats in the car.

Madhu : Dei Varun enkita edhavudhu maraikuriya ? Yen nee vandha odana Sanjana munji maruchu ! Unmai ah sollu Varun!

Varun : Madhu adhu dhan Vikram unkita sollren nu sonna la ! Avan unkita pesunadhuku apram unnaku puriyum. Ippadhiku I have no answers for ur question.

All of them were seriously anxious on how to start and explain the situation to Sanjana , who was more like a statue without any emotion.

Aditi gathered all her courage and started ..

Aditi : Adhu Sanju , Unkita maraikanum nu illa ... before she could complete Sanjana just raised her hands to indicate her to stop

Aadi : Sanju , nee nenaikura mari illa d , Nanga sollradha kelu !

Sanjana : Ennaku edhuvum kekavenam ! Ennaya please thaniya vidunga , Neengalum marachutingala enkita irundu! , She screamt.

Vikram : Sanju nee kova paduradhu Nyayam dhan , na illa nu sollala but na sollradha kelu.

Sanjana : Enkita yarum pesadhinga please ! Ippudiye neenga justify pannite iruka poringa na , na ippave car ah vitu eranguren !

Hearing this none of them dared to face her anger and chose to remain silent and give her the space to recover from the shock.

The ride back to Coimbatore was filled with awkward silence , where the cousins were worried how to persuade her and make sure she is not affected by Varun's presence again. On the other hand, Sanjana looked lifeless and her memories with HIM were flashing through out making her heart cry in pain .