Chapter 33 : Change of Heart

A/N : Read this chapter with plugging your earphones and listening to 'Its Raining Love from  Enna Solla Pogirai"

Sanjana woke up and was almost ready packing her lunch in the kitchen when she heard rustles in room.

Varun in a tension was packing everything in his laptop bag while Sanjana entered the room seeing Varun panicking.

That's when Sanjana noticed Varun's shirt buttons have been messed up,  he skipped one of the  buttons while wearing the shirt.

Sanjana : Varuneeyyy !!

Varun :Ma innaiku please ! No na edhvuum kekura mood la illa . I m in a hurry.

Sanjana : Ippudiye office ponninga ellarum siripanga !
Varun : Ennaku enna ?

Sanjana went a little closer to Varun

Varun : Ippa edhuku nee kita vara ? He asked gulping.

Sanjana : Aiii ... Aasai ah paru.

She came closer and pointed her little fingers on to his buttons.

Sanjana : Idho shirt buttons tappa poturukinga . Idhula top button podave illa ! Ippudiye poi ellarukum kamikalam nu idea va ?

Varun : Aii ! Apdi lam onnum illa . Na seri pannitu varen nee po.

Varun came out correcting his shirt and sat on the couch to wear the shoes. He tried tieing the laces but since he was in a hurry , the laces were determined to not get into a knot irking Varun more.

Sanjana : Varun adhu mela en kovam kamikuringa ?

Varun : seriya vara matingudhu ! He frowned.

Sanjana came and went down on her knees taking the lace in her hand.

Varun : Ma paravala na potukuren.

Sanjana : Ippudiyee tension ayutu irundhinga na BP dhan varum . Let me do it .

Sanjana's finished tieing the laces in a jiff
Varun : Thanks ma ! He said with a smile

Sanjana then noticed that he forgot to wear his tie .  Varun was about to open the door when he stopped in his tracks hearing Sanjana.

Sanjana : Varuneyyy

Varun : Ippa enna ma ! Time achu . Seekram sollu.

Sanjana : Irunga oru nimisham varen.

Saying so Sanjana went running to the room and came back with tie . That's when it dawned to Varun that he forgot to wear his tie.

Varun : Seri kudu ma ! He said.

Sanjana : illa irunga . She placed the tie around his neck.

Varun stood froze with her action . Sanjana tip toed to reach his height but was failing miserably. Varun chuckled at seeing the minion trying to reach his height.

Sanjana : Enna sirikuringa , ethha matingudhu ! Konjam bend panna dhan enna ? She began

Varun bent his head down , Sanjana went a little closer to him and her concentration was on his tie while Varun's concentration was on her doe eyes ! Sanjana could sense his gaze on her , which made her cheeks taint in red. Slowly her hands began to shiver due to proximity and his gaze on her making Varun smirk at the effect he had on her.

Sanjana moved a little and smiled awkwardly .

Sanjana : Ippa mudinjudhu polam .

Varun bid bye to her leaving Sanjana smile at his retreating figure.