Chapter 59 : Be all Smiles

The sunlight peaked in to the couple's room , bringing it to there notice that the day has started .

Sanjana hugged Varun's bare chest and placed her ears even more closer to listen his heart beat . Varun who got up tried to remove her hold but to his dismay her grip was strong . He pushed off the hairs that stuck to her face blocking his view and noticed how adorable she was even in sleep

Her small bindi that she keeps in between her forehead was misplaced during her sleep . She stirred up from her slumber when she found Varun's gaze was on her .

Sanjana : Goodmorning ! She cooed.

For Varun even her morning pale face looked pretty . He began tracing her face with his finger , when she stopped him

Sanjana : Edhuku apdi pakuringa ? She questioned back

Varun looked at his chest  and found the small bindi stuck on to his chest.  He removed the bindi and kept it in between her eyebrows.

Varun :  I m ready to lose and fall over again and again just to see the love you hold for me . He told as he cupped her cheeks.

All that he got in return was a blush filled smile on her face . The duo soon got ready since they had an entire long day left

**********

Sanjana was in the kitchen with her apron on while Nivi sat on the kitchen slab . Nivi wanted macaroons and hence Sanjana decides to make as Varun had taught her to make , while the TV was on.

Varun opened the door to see Sanjana and Nivi happily having there talk with the smell of baking macaroons.

Nivi : Hey mamz ! See akka ennakaga macaroons panranga. She cooed as she got down from the slab and ran to him

Varun spoke to her and kissed her cheeks. She immediately ran down from his hands to the hall since she heard her favourite ad coming on the TV .

Varun hugged Sanjana from behind and inhaling her smell .

Sanjana : Varun innaiku day eppudi pochu ?  All that she got was a nod in response.

Varun turned her back and there was a few batter of macaroons on her lips as well as her fingers.

Varun inched closer to her saying "You look delicious" and she widened her eyes when she could feel his lips on her and parted of soon.

Sanjana : Nivi iruka ava patha enna ayrukum ? She frowned

Varun : Ma adhu anga konjam batter irunduchu ! So I ate it.  He gave his caught look

Sanjana : Inga irundhu kelambunga ! Neenga irundha seri varadhu na bake panni kondu varen . She exclaimed and pushed him out of the kitchen.

**********

Varun refreshed and came back to see Sanjana and Nivi walking behind him with a puppy face.

Varun : Hey enna na pora edhathukula thirupi varinga ? He questioned back as he sat on the couch.

Sanjana : Adhu engala ....

Nivi : Veliya kutitu poringala mama ?

Varun : Edhey ippa va ?

Nivi and Sanjana cooed  " Yes Varuneyy !! "

Varun : Seri rendu perum onnu kuditinga vanga polam ! He sighed as he stood up from the couch.

**********

Nivi : Mama icecream ! She pouted.

Sanjana : No baby , unnaku icecream sapta othukadhu.

Varun : Unnaku othukuma Sana ? Nee matum yen icecream venum nu apa apa Adam pudipa ?