Chapter 66 : Naming Ceremony

The cousins returned back home Vikram wanted to question Aditi and Kavin over there whereabouts but was stopped by Madhu who thought it is not the right time to question when they have Swathi's son naming ceremony round the corner.

By then Kavin's parent returned back to Coimbatore for the function. The house was filled with Happiness all around but yet Vikram was a little anxious as to what is brewing between Kavin and Aditi.

The Next morning , Sanjana woke up pretty early since after all she is going to meet her kutty ma .  Her eyes caught the date displayed in the calender and blinked her eyes . She saw Varun sleeping peacefully holding her hands . She went closer to him in such a way that her breath fell on him. Sanjana pecked his temple and murmured
"Indha manga va indha date la dhan modha modha  pathen ! Ivaruku enga nyabagam iruka pogudhu ! " She sighed and went inside the washroom.

By the time She came back , she couldn't find Varun in the room . She pushed away her thoughts thinking he would he getting ready in the other room.

She draped herself into a dark pink silk saree . With her hair dancing along to the tunes of her earrings . She walked up to the dressing table where she found a box with a note

" Few years back idhe naal la oru ponnu bunny mari thuli guduchutu enkita pesa vandha !  Apa teriadhu that this kutty pattas will sweep me off my feet with her little antics .... "

She then opened the box to find a pair of anklets . Sanjana immediately wore the anklets with all happiness that he still remembered there first meet. She found him slowly changing as Sanjana . She traced the note with her fingers while her cheeks turned tired turning into bright red .

She then heard the door opening and there he was he looked perfect in whatever he wears . He drew her towards him with his charming eyes .

Varun : Na marandhutenu dhana nenacha ?

Sanjana : Apdi lam onnum illaye ! She rolled her eyes

Varun : Unna pathi terium d ... Nee manasukula nalla thiturupa nu terium.

Sanjana : Seri apa na annaiku enna dress poturundha ?

Varun : Hey ippudi keta na eppudi solla?

Sanjana : Vayala dhan sollanum . She shrugged her shoulders.

Varun sighed heavily making Sanjana chuckle. 

Sanjana : Pathingala oru dress color kuda nyabgam vaxhuka mudiyala enna aal neenga ? She questioned

Varun : Adingu... he told as he held her wrist

Sanjana : Seri vanga kelambalam ennaku kutty papa va pakka poganum.

Varun : Polam Polam !  Na eppudi irukenu sollave illa ? He asked in a warm tone making Sanjana's insides twist into knot.

Sanjana : Haan pakka okay dhan ! Edho onnu missing . She told as she placed her index finger near her chin while Varun glared at her.

She pulled Varun by his collar and her hands went up to moustache,  she rolled it up a lit and gave a perfect sign look

Sanjana : Ippa pakka getha iruku ! She told leaving Varun flushed .

***********

Sanjana's entire family gathered in Swathi's house for the naming function.

Vikram Madhu and Sanjana noticed the eyes gestures between Aditi and Kavin while this time Aadi and Amru also got a doubt. They thought of confronting Aditi along with Swathi.

They asked Vikram to sit down since the new born baby's ears have to be peirced

Sanjana : Hey kutty ma ku ippa kaadhu kutavenam please ! She wailed