Chapter 55 : Entwined Together

Update illa nu summa netu prank pannen !!! There is a little bit of 16 plus content . People who are uncomfortable take diversion until where the dotted lines end.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sanjana had finished her call and she turned  to move inside when she was strongly pulled by her waist.

Varun : Since na game la jeichadhu nala ,na sollra first thing nee ennaya un cousins ku munnadi kiss pannanum ! He told when his hands traced her waist.

Sanjana : Edhey nana ? Mudiyadhu no no no no.

Varun : Nee illama vera ponna kekava ?

Sanjana : Vaiyalaye poduven andha aasai vera iruka . Vera ponnu kita ponga unga kai kaal la odanju poganum nu vendikuren. She told irritated.

Varun : Hey seri d pondati ! Topic ah nee dhan matura.

Sanjana : Mudiyave mudiyadhu ! Ellarum enna nenaipanga ennaya pathi ? She asked trying to remove herself from his hold.

Varun : Idha nee pannala , na adhutu adhutu panna pora consequences ah nee face panniko.

Sanjana : Avalavudhan la !! Neenga apdiye pannitalum. Ayoo comedy panna ma vidunga.

Varun : Hey enna kulir vitu pocha ? Katava na yaru nu . He asked as his hands began touching her everywhere.

Sanjana began melting to his touches and what twisted her insides more was his gaze . All that she could remember during the moment was

"Iru Kaigal Theendaatha Penmaiyai

Un Kangal Panthaadutho"

Rightly Amritha had called them to have there dinner . While Varun frowned thinking of his fate and Sanjana went with Amritha towards the dinning hall. She loved seeing him being flushed.

The elders drifted off to sleep soon , when the lights where turned on in Akash's room.
Eachof them sat down leaning against the couch or bed , since they decided to watch
"Varnam Ayiram" , GVM'S classic hit.

Varun sat next with Sanjana as he pulled her closer to sit next with him . While Aadi sat next to Sanjana and Amritha sat besides Varun . Madhu, Vikram, Kavin and Aditi sat next to Amritha.

When Suriya started playing Guitar to impress Meghana. Sanjana and Varun went back in memory lane on how Varun chose to sing for her to confess his feelings.

Soon Sanjana wanted to have ice creams but she was dead tired to walk down . Hence she decided to lean against Varun and continued watching movie.

In between the movie Varun stood up and went down . He returned back with choco bar icecreams that were kept in fridge.

He gave everyone the icecreams and finally sat with Sanjana giving her the icecream stick. Sanjana wondered how could he read her mind perfectly. She asked him to sit closer to her. 

Sanjana looked around to check if her cousins were drowned in the movie. She found everyone concentrating on there icecream along with fixing there eyes on the movie .

Sanjana held his cheeks and gave him a long kiss . Varun was taken back with the action , he immediately looked at Sanjana who started eating her icecream. It was always Sanjana who was tainted in red, for change Varun was a blushing mess.

The duo thought that none witnessed what happened but to there dismay Vikram Madhu and Kavin watched what happened and remained quiet with a smile that played on there face.
Vikram and Kavin were happy seeing there little sister happily in love and is leading a  happy life with her love.

Sanjana : Unga icecream enga ? Neenga sapudhulaya Varun?

Varun : Idho unkita iruku la , namma share pannikalam. He told with a tease