Chapter 50 : Shades of Mehendi

Sanjana asked Vikram to drop her in Varun's place while they were going to invite the people for baby shower.

She met Subbu thata and gave him a tight hug . She asked him to get ready since she was taking them along with her to her mom's home. She went to the kitchen to make some tea since she knows Varun doesn't start his day without having a tea

She took the tea to his room and she found him sleeping like a baby with the blanket on. Sanjana then kept the tea on his side table and found the notes that she has written in all these 6 months on the sides le in a box making her heart feel an unknown happiness.

She thought of waking him up and removed the blanket only to find him holding her shawl in his hand tightly and sleeping peacefully . She bent down to play with his hair by running her hands inside it making it even more messier.

She then decided not to wake him and let him have his peaceful sleep and turned but then she ended up falling on him because of the force in which Varun pulled her through his hands.

Sanjana : Thungalaya ?

Varun : Nee vandha odane ennaku terium nee dhanu ! Thukam poiruchu . Seri enna dhan panrenu patha . Paravalaye aasai ah pakka lam seira.

Sanjana : Ad.. dha.. ba.. adhu lam onnum illa . She said not looking at his eyes.

Varun : Kanna pathu pesu . He said tightening his grip around her waist.

When she looked in to his eyes , the proximity she was in , the messy hair and not to forget the dimple on his face when he was looking at her made Sanjana go weak in her knees. Making her go red she tried to remove herself.

Varun : What a sight it is to wake up la ? Morning sunshine with you on top of me . Just a bliss Sana. He said caressing her cheeks with his right hand.

Sanjana : Seri na poganum vidunga. She managed to say this somehow.

Varun : Mudiyadhu ! I need what I need adhu enna nu unnake terium.

Sanjana as well decided to play on if he is adamant she knows how to make him give up. She asked him to close his eyes and he did as well . She went very close such that there breaths collided but then hit him on his chest and removed herself from his hold and ran .

Varun : Enkita oru naal sikkama ya pova ! Apa vachukuren unnaku . He said rubbing his nape.

She then went down and they all waited for Varun to come . As soon as he came they started there travel towards Sanjana's home.

**********

Subbu thata and Vishwa thata had a hearty talk walking in the garden. While the ladies were busy preparing for the baby shower . The entire house was now filled with laughters all around.

Kavin and the boys were in there room playing video games in turns . The sound from the room was worst than how a boys hostel would be.

Sanjana and the other girls where in the room where Aditi just finished applying mehendi in the hands and legs of Swathi . Aditi is now here to put mehendi in the hands of Sanjana while Amritha sat next to her.

Aditi almost finished the design and to add on to its beauty she wrote V on her hands .

Sanjana : Edhuku ippa V ezhudyna ?

Aditi : Vendudhal kaga V ezhuduna ! She said sarcastically .

Sanjana : Unn vendudhal ku edhuku d en kai la varaiyura ?

Amritha : Akka mama pavam ! Ippudi irundha , V vandhu Varun mama oda peru indicate panra mari .

Aditi : Na indha marathon friends oda kalynathuku poiruken avunga kai la lam husband or fiance oda peru ezhuduvanga . They say evlavuku evalavu mehendi dark ah varudho avalavuku avalvu love Mama has . Let's see ...