Chapter 64 : Mistake Realised ?

AN : After a long time managed to write upto 2000 plus words

Varun : Ma ! Sorry late ayruchu . He came near her but she again pushed him.

Sanjana : Nejamave ungalukaga na inga oruthi wait panrenu teriadha ?

Varun was tongue tied he knew it was his mistake but he did not understand the reason behind her anger.

Sanjana : Innaiku namma veliya porom nu decide pannoma illaya? Shreya kupta veliya poga ! Na unga kuda veliya porenu solli avungaloda varala nu sonnen ana ungaluku unga friends kuda club la aduradhu romba mukiyama pochu la ?

Now the words which she told in anger irked Varun , it felt like she never trusted him.

Varun : Unnaku yaru sonna na Club ponnenu ?

Sanjana : Yaro sonnaga , adhu edhuku ? Neenga sonnigala ! Pakkathula ponnunga orasitu nina ennaya marandhuruvinga la ?

Varun began running his hands on his hair , this time Sanjana did not care if he is going to be angry at her all she wanted was to let her anger out.

Varun : Varthai ah vidadha ! Na Vinayak oda bachelor party ku ponne , namma plan mind la irundhu skip ayruchu Sanjana ! He told a little louder.

Sanjana : Ungalukum ennakum irukura difference adhu dhan ! Friends ah neengala na I chose you but I realised I was never in your priority list , oru courtesy ku  call kuda pannala .  She sighed heavily

Her words made him to lose his cool , he did not understand why she was creating a mountain out of molehill.

Varun : Ipa enna solla vara , Marandhuten adhu unnala purinjuka mudiyalaya? He yelled

Sanjana : Sollradhuku onnum illa !  Eppavum na dhan purinjukanum . For once neenga adha panna enna ?  I always kept you as a priority , all I asked was your time and attention , unga kita poi expect pannen la enna sollanum  . She slammed her head and stomped her foot on the floor hardly.

Varun : Na ippudi dhan ! Nambika irundha iru illa kelambi poite iru . He screamt pointing at the door.

Sanjana : Nenachen. Na Bangalore apa ve kelambi poirukanum ungala nambi irundha la ennaku venum idhuku melayum venum . She started crying with tears rolling down her face.

Varun : Ippa kuda late illa ! Unna yarum inga stop pannala . He told a little louder and went to the room banging the door.

She was already having her periods cramp and the fight between them made her to break out profusely.  She ran inside the washroom not wanting to stand and make her feel weak in front of Varun . While Varun was irked with the way she kept yelling at him . It was his mistake but she could have sorted it out in a much peaceful way instead of this commotion. He banged the table out of frustration.

She decided to go back to her parents house but ringing the bell at this hour would panick them and she decided to stay back . She slept on her side of the bed while she stacked the pillows in between . In short to say a wall of pillows between her and Varun. As soon as he entered he saw the pillow wall and witnessed Sanjana turning to the other side. Both laid on the bed but sleep was long last.

Sanjana woke up from her deep slumber after feeling a severe pain in the abdomen . She began searching the sanitary that she had threw out of anger.

Sanjana : Ennaku nu edhuvum ollunga nadakadhu ! Enga nu teriavum illa . She told huffing and continued searching.

With hearing her rambles , Varun woke up but remained on the bed with his eyes closed. Sanjana finally found her necessaries and ran to the washroom , seeing her rushing , his gaze immediately went to the bed . He pushed the pillows down to see the stains on the bed cover . He sighed heavily thinking how could he forget the date and looked at the calender to realise it was her periods time and all that she spoke was due to mood swings . He slammed his head for not understanding her.