Chapter 35 : Back Again ?

Sanjana was scrolling through her Instagram feeds and was huffing continuously seeing the videos of satisfying delicious cakes and confectionary.

She went on viewing more videos and started drooling over for cakes.

Varun who was busy with playing PS noticed her sighing and huffing watching the phone.

Varun went near her giving a puase to his PS game. He chuckled at how she was drooling over cake videos. He then pulled the phone from her.

Sanjana : Varuneeyy ! Phone ah thanga , evalavu naala irunduchu teriuma , Cake bake panradhu pakka ve oru thani feeling.

Varun : Adhu seri ! Apdi enna oru satisfaction oh .

Sanjana : Varun ! She exclaimed

Varun : Enna ma ?

Sanjana : Ennaku brownie with icecream sapudhanum pola iruku . She blinked her eyes .

Varun : Nenachen , nee food videos pakka modhe nenachen. He said giving her a fake glare

Sanjana : Moraikadha Varuneyy! Na poi Swiggy  la order pannikuren. She twisted her lips.
Varun : Adhulam venam ! Nee va namma pannalam. He said getting up from the couch.

Sanjana : Edheyy namma pannalama?

Varun : Ama ! Madam matum jolly ah okandhupinga . Na anga brownie bake pannava ! Ollunga va sendhu pannalam.

Sanjana : Okay neenga solli tanga , Na panren.

Sanjana began taking the ingredients as Varun had asked her to do.

Varun : Seri namma dark chocolates ah melt pannalam !

Sanjana: Adhu eppudi pannuvinga?
Varun : hot water ah boil pannanum adhu mela glass bowl la chocolates vacha konja nerathula melt ayrum .

Sanjana nodded her head and followed the instructions Varun gave . She kept on waiting for the chocolate to melt following the double heating method.

Varun : Ma stove off panniru idhuku mela pochu na glass break ayrum . He cautioned her.

Sanjana : Illa ma glass ku onnum agadhu ! Innum konjam neram wait pannuvom.

In another five minutes both could hear the crack of the glass breaking .

Varun : Ma Ma , Na sonne la pathiya ! He sighed and frowned.
Sanjana then immediately turned of the stove,  resulting in all the melted chocolate to mix with the water.

She then saw Varun who was running his hands over his hair .

Sanjana Mv : Pochu innaiku dose confirm pola.

Sanjana went near Varun who was busy cleaning up the mess done and side by side melting the next bar of chocolates.

Sanjana : Varuneeyyy ! She tugged his shoulder

Varun : Hmm sollu .

Sanjana : Sorry Varuneyy ! Ennaku ellam terium nu nenachu , konjam over ah panniten . Sorry ma ! She said with puppy eyes along with pulling his cheeks.

Varun could no longer stay angry with her , when she apologises in such a way.

Varun then began mixing the dry ingredients with wet ingredients, while Sanjana was keenly observing the way he baked.

He had fed few of the batter in his hands , unaware of  it he kept his hands near the chin. Now few of the brownie batter was on his lips and chin.

Sanjana : Ayayoo ! Parunga munji la otikuchu.

Sanjana came closer to him and wiped the batter from his lips and chin with her thumbs not wanting to waste them, she immediately licked the batter that was in her thumb making Varun gasp and blush at the same time.