Chapter 46 : Return of Kavin

(AN : According to Sanjana she had already closed the mail window but she doesn't know that she did not do it and Varun read those mails .... I m just clarifying this )

Back to the story

Varun reached his home and he was waiting to go meet Sanjana at her home but he did not want to visit them in the night.

He decided to have a talk with Vikram to know the rest of the truth. Hence gave him a call .

Vikram : Hello Varun sollunga ? Eppudi irukinga ?

Varun : Na nalla iruken ! Madhu and veetla ellarum nalla irulangala ?

Vikram : All good ellarum saptu okandurukom.

Varun : Actually ennaku pesanum konjam ungakita .

Vikram : Sollunga enna achu ?

Varun : Na coimbatore vandhuten ippa dhan reach annen , veetls yarukum solla venam . Ennaku Vaishu dhan Sanjana nu teriya vanduruchu ! En eppudi ellam kekadhinga .

Vikram : Ippa vachum unmai terinjudhe ! I'm happy Viji chitti keta innum happy avanga. He said with a beam of smile

Varun : Puriyudhu but ava enkita vaishu nu en sollala annaiku Sindhu wedding la ?

Vikram : Ava unga kita Vaishu na dhan nu sollitu dhan confess pannalam nu irundha but vidunga unga mela tappu illa ava melayum tappu illa ! Destiny adhu dhan tappu . Viji chitti kita matum neenga Vaishu va dhan love pannringa nu othukala
Unga kalynam inerathuku nadandurkadhu. Nanga ellam ungala tappa nenachom but we were wrong , unga rendu perum konjam porumai irundhurundha inga vandhu ninuthu iruka matinga .

Varun : Nalliku na veetuku varen ! Sanjana okay dhana ?

Vikram : Unga wife okay dhan . Avala pakka neenga enga kita sollitu dhan varanum nu illa. He teased

The brother in laws then continued there talk . At the end of the conversation both felt light hearted as if they spoke there burden out and now they feel light and happy. While Varun hit the bed with the hope to see Sanjana and pull her legs.
************

The alarm was ringing continuously !

Sanjana : Varun off panninga ! Kalaila ye nochu nochu nu . She said turning to other side of the bed

With the ringing sounds Amritha and Aditi woke up and laughed at hearing Sanjana speak thinking about Varun

Amru : Sanju ka ! Unga avaru inga illa .Aditi off pannita . She said waking Sanjana up from sleep

Aditi : Thukathula kuda Varun mamz ah nenaika ma thunga mata pola ! Apdi romance oh . She said with tease written on her face.

Sanjana : Apdi lam onnum illa , palaka doshathula solliten . She said walking straight to the washroom to run away from the roast session in the morning itself.

The cousins along with madhu finished there breakfast in the morning . While Swathi was having the feel to move anywhere sat down in the sofa. While the rest of them sat surrounding her

Amritha : Namma ellam hide and seek vezhandhu romba naal achu vezhadlama ?

Madhu : Aii super vezhadalameee ! She exclaimed.

"Innum chinna kozhandhainga mari vezhadhunga ! Keela edhavudhu vizhugatum . Next three days ku neenga dhan veeda clean pannanum solliyaxhu ! " Raji and Viji said in chorus.

Sanjana : Seri swathi akka yarum cheat panna ma pathuko .

Vikram : Yaru kanna katika pora ?

"Idhula enna kekuradhuku iruku , Aadi dha " the rest told in chorus pointing there finger towards him.