Chapter 51 : Baby Shower

Sanjana woke up to find Varun sleeping holding her hands near his chest . She smiled and removed herself slowly from his hold .

She soon went into the washroom and finished her bath . She went to Aditi's room, since she needed her help for tieing the saree.

When she went inside the room Amritha and Aditi were all getting ready. She came there with the saree in her hand.

Amritha : Vandhutanga ore tired pola ?

Sanjana : Enna d samandhame illama kekura . She said keeping the dress on the table.

Aditi : Hey netu Madam madynam nalla thungitanga. Adhe mari night um seekram thungitanga . Ana Sanju ku dhan madyanam thungna thukam night varadhe , apram eppudi netu night seekram thungita? She asked  with a tease

Sanjana : Edhuvum teliva pesura pallakam illaya ?

Amritha : Akka nee cute ka . She said pinching her cheeks

Sanjana : Edhuku ippa nee konjura ! Hey ennaku puriyala. Enna vandhadhula irundhu oru mari pakuringa , pechun seri illa.

Amritha then showed her the Instagram post making Sanjana's face turn in embarrassment

Aditi : Ivalvu neram pesunala ippa pesu . She teased.

Amritha : Pangu nee enga kita matikuta . Netu night nanga ellam onna dhan indha post ah pathom . Nee dhan thungita illa unnaya appa ve vachu senjurupom Sanju ka.

Aditi : Seri marudhani kazhanjalum paravala . Kai ah kami dark ah iruka nu pakkalam.

Aditi took Sanjana's hands and the colour was indeed dark indicating Varun's love on her is more than what she expected.

The girls continued teasing Sanjana when they were getting her ready . The saree she wore was that of kanjivaram silk . The saree looked typically traditional with dark pink and gold gopuram border. The body had mangoes  which were worked on it making her look grandeur and elegant.

Aditi : Confirm innaiku ivunga rendu perum veliya varuvanhala ne ennaku doubt.  She said looking at how pretty Sanjana was

Amritha : Netu marudhani ah azhinjuruchu ivunga panna setai la ! Innaiku ennalam agum nu teriala. She said with a tease

All those two got was smack from the Sanjana.

*******

Varun got ready in dark blue shirt and white veshti and he reached the hall . He saw the boys helping in the arrangement , while his eyes searched for the two eyes he was wanting to see from the time he woke up.

The boys were giving him a tease look for the Instagram post while all he could do was bear those teasings since he was the one who did it without thinking of this circus cousins.

He stopped doing his work and turned his direction towards Swathi's room when they heard the door open.

There she was walking along with Swathi holding her hands . This time he was completely swept off by seeing her . She looked gorgeous , like a dream . Her kohl's eyes that definitely did convey a lot . The big fat jhumkas were dancing to her tunes.
He was ready to fall for her over and over again. His eyes screamt " the lady walking down there is mine."

If he had a chance , he would have carried her in his arms and reached there room. His gaze was only on her . Sanjana knew his gaze his entirely on her but she did not want to speak to him,  because of the teasings that she had to bear . She decided not to give Varun the needed attention

Aadi : Mama ! Sanju va neenga aprama kuda pakkalam . Inga vanga ennaku help pannunga.

Varun gave him a deathly glare and straddled his neck for fun.