Chapter 57 : Longing for Eachother

Sanjana laid her head on his lap while Varun sat leaning against the head board of the bed. She began playing around with his shirt buttons.

Sanjana : Poganuma ?

Varun : Ma idhu ennaku badhula vera yarum attend panna mudiyadhu ! Na Bangalore poi dhan aganum. He told running his hands in her curly hair.

Sanjana : Nanu varen !! She told as she removed the first buttons on his shirt

Varun : Viji ma enna sonnaga kovil ku lam ellarum sendu poganum nu ! Marandhutiya ? He asked pinching her nose.
Sanjana's face fell , she wondered how is she going to manage without seeing him around.

Varun : Yaroo ennaya miss panna pora mari teriudhe ?

Sanjana : Apdi lam onnum illa , unga dreams la venam nadakalam . She told as she got up from his lap.

Varun pulled her by his wrist , " Enga odura ? " He asked back.

Sanjana hugged him tightly. He understood her feelings and hugged her back with the same passion. Though she did not voice it out , he understood her unsaid words.
She removed herself from the hug only to be sealed with there lips meeting. She began melting to his touches. He trailed his hands around her neck and She let him do all that he wanted but realisation hit them and he has to start his travel to Bangalore in another half an hour.

Varun caressed the hickey that he gave her while fixing his gaze on her " I m leaving all my heart here "  he told as he sealed there forehead.

The duo soon went down , Varun dropped Sanjana and her cousins in there home. Sanjana got down from the car, while she stood there near the entrance of her home  even after Varun's car left the street.

Aditi : Sanjana ! Evlavu neram veliya irupa ula va ...

Sanjana huffed and went inside her home.

***********

Sanjana tried keeping herself busy with helping everyone at home , she spent her time with Swathi and talking to the baby bump .

She kept waiting for his call , and its been quite some time and by now he should have reached Bangalore but still she hasn't received a message or call which kept her worried.

She kept walking up and down the stairs with her eyes fixed on the phone.

Kaala : Raji kaa , Sanjana va pathingala. Pavam pilla ippudi munji vaadi poi na pathade illa.

Raji : Innum Varun Bangalore poitu call pannala la . Adhu nala dhan ippudi suthitu iruka.

Viji : Kuda iruka modhu sanda potukiranga ! Pirunja enga irundhu ippudi pasam varudhu nu teriala. Purinjukave mudiyala ivunga redu perayum . She sighed as the trio went inside the kitchen.

************

Sanjana was eating in the dinning table with the family.

Vikram : Dei Aadi Varun ku call panni , veliya poradha pathi sonniya?

Sanjana who was eating stopped and looked at the duo speaking. They both gave her a weird look

Aadi : Avan varalayam innaiku veliya poga !

Sanjana : Hey ena avara avan ivanu sollra ? Mama nu ollunga sollu . She told sternly.

Vikram : Adiye Aadi unga Avara pathi pesala , avan college friend pathi pesuran.

Sanjana mentally slammed her head since this made it clear that she is missing him and they get a chance to troll her. The entire cousin gang broke into laughter seeing her hide away for the action she did now