Chapter 36 - Star Stuck

Varun was attending a meeting in the room but he was distracted in finding ah idea to make the restaurant stand out from the rest. Sanjana who was arranging her dresses noticed him being lost and understood that he must be pondering over an idea.

Sanjana went to the hall , grabbed her phone and immediately started typing

Hey Varun

If you don't mind I might not be that great in suggesting ideas for the launch of your restaurant. But let me try it !

Before you wonder how I would be aware of , there is something called as newspaper and social media handle . So anga irundhu terinjukuten and yes reading about its progress I feel you are lost somewhere. So here I m to help you .

Neenga rendu vidamana customers ah capture pannalam . One readers , there are I m sure people who would love to read books in a cafe . So you could have your first flower with the restaurant setup and on the left side you can customise ah small library keeping books from the age of 5 to the novels which people love to read.

On the first floor you can have an set up for all music lovers ! There can be a spot where people can plug into the headphone and reminder the 90's or 80's song , while for the youngsters there can be another spot where guitar keyboard can be kept . They can play it and enjoy there time.

In this case people sapudha varangalo illayoo ... for sure they ll come to have a look at the books and the music set up .

This is the maximum I could think of and idea.

-Vaishu

She sent the mail to Varun . Sanjana turned on the YouTube playlist and began continuing the work of arranging things back in the hall.

Varun finished his meeting and then refreshed hi email box to witness Vaishu's email. He did read them and those ideas were definitely something which impressed him but what stood different was he replied only a thank you to mail and nothing else . His own acts were surprising to him.

That's when he came out of the room with his laptop to see Sanjana shaking her legs to Rowdy baby song while arranging things in the hall .

He smiled and sat on the Dinning table so as to not disturb her jamming session but Sanjana had noticed him sitting and working on the laptop.

Sanjana : Ivaru tera mataru ! She said slamming her forehead.

The next song that was being played was Aada da Aada da from Santosh Subramanian. Sanjana's most favourite song while Varun was humming to the song.

Sanjana walked and went near Varun.

Sanjana : Ma please vanga dance adalam!

Varun : Na lam varala nee continue paniko ! Work iruku ma.

Sanjana : Ungaluku unga pori urunda dhan mukiyam . She said closing the laptops

Varun : Ma enna panna . He asked when he found Sanjana dragging him .

Sanjana : Vanga dance adalam ! Ungaluku indha paatu pudikum nu teriudhu.

Giving up Varun decided to shake his legs for few minutes , otherwise the kutty pattas in front of him will turn his life into hell
When the song started playing the lyrics

"Kannavil neeyum vandhal ennai uyirai kekirai "

She imitated the lines with her small little fingers while Varun just stood there admiring her antics.

Sanjana pulled his hands into hers and began dancing to the tune . There steps where all in synchronisation while there hearts were also synching to eachother only difference is Varun did not realise it.