Chapter 63 : Enraged

Varun was busy getting ready for his office when Sanjana reached the room .

Varun : Sana inga va ! He called her near him

Sanjana went frowning wondering what is it that he wants . This is the nth number of time he is calling her name asking her where his things where.

Varun : Kati vidu ! He told handing a tie to her.

She slammed her forehead while Varun gave his trademark smile.

She tiptoed to his height but couldn't tie it around properly. She pulled him by his collar which made him to bend down . She pouted in air and began tieing the tie around his neck while his gaze was fixed on the 5 feet minion standing in front .

Once she finished , he turned towards the door but was pulled by Sanjana. She kissed his forehead standing on her toes making Varun smile wholeheartedly

Sanjana : Innaiku seekram vandhurunga ! Namma veliya polam nu decide pannom la.

Varun : Done madam ! I'll be there at you service.  He told actioning while Sanjana chuckled.

************
Sanjana finished her work and was sitting on the couch . She was getting irritated from the morning even for the smallest things. She had a pain down her abdomen .

Sanjana : Innaiku date enna ? She wondered and checked the calendar. Sanjana is someone who never keeps track on her date and sighed heavily rushing to the washroom.

Once she was done , she came back and sat in the couch with a thud.

Sanjana : Indha karumo puducha periods vandalum prachana , varalanalum prachana . She frowned.

When she was busy struggling her cramps her phone rang.

Sanjana : Shrey ! Eppudi iruka ? She asked

Shreya : Madam inga vandhu evalavu naal achu ? Oru time achum variya pakka ?

Sanjana : Illa d ! I m always held up with work Swathi ka paiyan illa edhavudhu on vandhurudhu .

Shreya : Seri adhu vidu ! Innaiku ellarum meet pannalam nu irukom un favourite spot Totaram Cafe la . Vandhuru seriya ! She told with excitement.

Sanjana : Adiya ! I badly want to come but sorry d nanum Varun veliya porom . Namma inoru naal polam plus ennaku date vera innaiku . She told sulking

Shreya : Seri romba anga inga nu odama veetla iru ! She told comforting

The duo then spoke for an hour and cut the call . Sanjana kept rolling on the bed with keeping the hot pack but to her dismay the pain wasn't ready to reduce.

She dozed herself to sleep cuddling with the comforter on the bed .

*********
While Varun finished back to back meeting that he had to attend.  Finally he got few minutes to take a deep breath . He was packed with the work and when finally he got some time to relax he got a call from Ashok.

Ashok : Machan! Innaiku free ya ?

Varun : En da kekura ? He sighed closing the files.

Ashok : Inaiku Vinayak oda veliya porom !

Varun : Dei avanuku innum 2 days la kalynam la ?

Ashok : Adhuku dhan da kupduren innaiku bachelor treat ! Reason lam solli tappikadha muditu kelambi va ! He ordered

Varun : Seri Da varen , unga ellarayum pathu romba naal achu . Evening sendu polam Race course vandhurunga .

The duo cut the call while Varun totally forgot Sanjana and his plan to go out. What is in store for these two ? the kadavul setting played an evil smile.