Chapter 43 : For her

Sanjana finished her call and turned to see Varun with his clothes changed and wiping his hair off .

Sanjana : Indha CEO , Team Leaders lam Evan kandu puduchan kai la kedacha sethan.

Varun : En ma enna dhan achu ?

Sanjana : Indha CEO ku lam vera vella illa pola ! Kadupu panranga.

Varun : Enna achu ?

Sanjana : Vera enna nallaniku na work panra project ah submit pannanum nu sollirukanga ! Uyiru vanguradhuku ne varuvanga pola.
Varun chuckled at her statement.

Sanjana : Nalla siringa ! En vazhkai inga oosal aaditu iruku , neenga siringa . Neenga yen sirika matinga neengalum CEO dhana unga employees dhan pavam . She went on ranting .

Sanjana then went changed back to her night dress and sat with her laptop she was half way done but she did not know to proceed.

By the time She went to the room she found Varun sleeping . She traced her fingers on his face,  cupped his face and planted a kiss on his forehead and slept

The duo woke up early next day since they were travelling back to Bangalore. They met her other team mates in the airport and checked in . The entire travel was quiet since Sanjana was worried on how she would submit the work tomorrow . She was engrossed in her own thoughts while Varun did not want to disturb her.

They reached there flat soon . Sanjana was in the room with her laptop . She did not even step out for eating,  Varun fed her along when he ate sitting beside her. Even when nivi visited them she did not play much . Varun spent his time with her.
When he returned back he found Sanjana sleeping with her head on the keypad
He went near her and pushed the hair of that is falling on her face and admired her.

After which he began watching TV in the hall . When Sanjana walked like a panda rubbing her eyes .

Varun : Enna ma enduchitiya?

Sanjana : Haan Varun ! Ana innum work mudikala . Nalliku na submit pannanum vera . She said with tension written on her face.

Varun : Seri un job profile sollu ? He asked making her sit next to him

Sanjana : Adhuva , ennaku developing and creating advertisements with animations romba pudikum . Na chinna vaysula irundhu onnu enjoy panni pakuradhu adhu dhan . So I chose marketing to showcase my talent .  Ippa work panra project ku advertisement develop pannanum plus social media la people ah attract panra mari ideas develop panni present pannanum . Na yosikura ideas la romba cliche illa work out agadha mariye iruku.  She whined.

Varun : Hmm interesting !

Sanjana : Ungaluku enna pa . She twisted her lips and went to her room .

While Varun smiled at her retreating figure.

After few hours he went to there room to see Sanjana who was already dozed off.

He went to the hall with his laptop , and gave a call to Akash.

Akash : Adei Varun ! Eppudi iruka ? Kerala poitu calla pannave illa. He asked in a teasing tone

Varun : Nee nenaikura mari onnum illa .

Akash : Na apdi edhuvum sollalaye . Neeya wanted ah matikita . Enna achu anga ? He asked with all excitement

Varun : Ayoo dei na kuptadhe vera vishayam ! He told changing the topic

Varun then explained about the block that Sanjana is facing in her job and he wants to somehow help it since Akash is also in the same line.

Akash : Seri Da! Na enna pannanum?