Chapter 75 : Theera kadhale

The duo got down from the hospital and sat in there car . Varun kept glaring at Sanjana while , Sanjana looked at him with puppy eyes.

Sanjana : Varun pesunga , please !

Varun : Ennaya patha unnaku joker mari iruku la ? He told with a glower

Sanjana : Varuneyy apdi moraikadha , Doctor enna sonnaga rendu papa kum namma enna ellam pesuromo adhu kekum nu solluranga , please namma sanda pota adhu avanga kepanga . She told with blinking her eyes.

Varun was just pulling her legs since she extracted her revenge on him . He kept fake glaring at her while driving the car.

Sanjana : Varun enna parunga !

Varun looked at her and there she winked at him and gave him a kiss and that was all that was needed to calm him down.

Varun : Car ota modhu panra velaya paru , ippudi edhavudhu panni convince panniru ennaya.

All that Sanjana did was to giggle out loud .

Sanjana kept her hand on her grown belly and continued " kutty ma ! Unga dada seriyana manga " only to get a glower from Varun

Varun : En solla mata nalla sollu , unnaku iruku veetuku ponna odana.
The duo reached the home and Aadi began laughing hearing the scenario that happened in the hospital . Aadi later reminded him that they had to accompany the family for Kavin and Aditi's marriage purchase.

*********

Sanjana's family reached PSR silks for purchasing the dresses , on the other hand  Varun held her hands carefully while Sanjana walked keeping her another hand on the baby bump.

The entire family surrounded Sanjana and questioned about her wellbeing and soon drifted to start the purchase , while Varun noticed Sanjana's face and understood that she was dead tired

Sanjana : Ennala mudiyala na inga iruken neenga poi vaangitu vanga ! She told as she sat down on the chair there

Varun : Idhuku dhan na appave sonnen , namma veetla irukalam nu ketiya ?

Sanjana : Tape recorder arambikama poi select pannitu vanga. She told as she pushed him

However Varun went for selecting the dresses he had his eyes always fixed on his wife who looked like a pregnant penguin

The entire cousin gang surrounded her instead of doing there purchase and heard her tell about the hospital experience making everyone burst into laughters.

They all dispersed when the elders were super annoyed that they havent finished  there shopping. As a chance Varun took Sanjana along with him .

Sanjana : Idhu lam ippa ve trial pannanuma ?

Varun : Potu paru ma , edhavudhu onnu select pannikalam. Na veliya ve nikuren nee ulla poi matitu sollu. He told as he nudged her to walk into the trial room

Sanjana tried wearing most of them , but she felt insecure seeing herself on the mirror , though she glowed her body has gained huge weight and none of them began fitting her .

Varun : Ma muduchutiya ?

Sanjana : Varun ulla vanga ! She yelled

He entered to see her eyes tearing up

Sanjana : Parunga I have gained so much of weight , endha dress um fit agala ! Edho en munji la irundha spark ponna madi iruku ? She began whining

Varun : Ada lusu idhuku dhan feel panuriya ? Ennaku munna iruka sanjana va vida ippa irukura Sana va dhan romba puduchuruku . He told as he wiped her tears.