Chapter 54 : Time for some Basket Ball

Sanjana Varun along with Subbu thata and Akash dined together for the dinner.

Varun : Thata nalliku  ! Sanjana veedu la iruka ellarayum veetuku kupturuken.

Sanjana : Edheyy ? En kita sollave illa , eppa pesuninga ?

Varun : Ada iru ma. Avungalum veetuku vandhu romba naal achu and since nammalum inga irukom la so adhan kupten

Subbu : Semma thambi atleast nalliku veedu full ah ellarum irupom . Nalla irukum pakkave . He said as he finished the last piece of idli on his plate.

Varun : Swathi Vijay , Raji athai Ramesh mama varalayam ! Because its is not safe for her to travel at this time la .

They all were waiting for tomorrow. Akash had his banters with the duo and left to his room.

Varun and Sanjana went to there room and she sat on the bad.

Sanjana : Varun how did you realise veetula ellarayum miss panrenu?

Varun : Adhu un munji la ye teriudhu. He said as he pulled her closer to him.

Sanjana : I can never understand what goes in your head .  She sighed as she hugged him back.

Varun : Unnaku ellam puriyudhu , ana teriadha mariye nadika vendiyadhu. He told has he nibbled her ears.

Sanjana hid her face in his chest making Varun's face taint in red.

************

Sanjana woke up as usual and found Varun not beside her and thought he would have gone for his jogging.  She excitedly went to the washroom to take bath and get ready . Since her family is coming to meet her.

After she finished her bath , she stood next to her cupboard figuring what dress to wear . After giving a long thought, she took a nylon saree which had a body of gradient peacock blue colour. She took a matching blouse and earrings for the same.

Sanjana somehow figured the process of tieing a saree . Since she saw Aditi tieing Saree for many during the function and that's how she got the hang on how it should be done .

She finished the pleats down in the saree but the upper pleats was a huge task they did not stay . She either took  large pleats which made her look more like an old woman . She scrunched the upper pleats and kept it on her shoulders. She began wiping her hair and thats when Varun had returned back from his jogging

He stood there mesmerised seeing her in the morning . Her every action went in slow motion . He wondered if he was the one who is going slow or everything around him went slow. Her each each movements while wiping her hairs made him go crazy. To add it on her saree upper pleats were not taken and kept together in her shoulder providing him a line of sight to her waist .

Sanjana : Eppa vandhinga ? She asked walking to him , clipping her hair with a hair clip.

He stood there drooling at her openly and Sanjana did not understand why he did not reply yet. She snapped her fingers to bring him back to reality .

Varun : Illa nee dhana idhu ? Saree la katiruka ?

Sanjana : Illa Varun veetla irundhu ellam varanga ! Enga amma summave lecture taruvanga kalyna ana ponnu adhu idhu nu ! Edhuku avunga kita irundhu thituvanganum nu katunen.

Varun : Oh oh ! Hey wait unnaku dhan kata teriadhe .

Sanjana : Adhu eppudi katanum nu katukuten. She said as she again went back to the dressing table to keep a small bindi in between her eyebrows.

Varun went behind her like a love sick puppy and placed his chin on her shoulders. His proximity next to her affects her like this is the first time . Sanjana blushed in reflex. She stepped aside and let her palu down .