Chapter 77 : Arrival of the Two Blueberries

Since it was the delivery of twins , it is definitely going to be a complicated process.

Varun sat opposite to the labour ward with closing his eyes . He could feel the loud cries of Sanjana but he wasn't in a position to do anything .
While Sanjana's family were walking across the corridor with panic on there face. Akash and Subbu thata reached the hospital soon to be a mental support for Varun and Sanjana's family.

Varun was confused as to whether he should be happy that he is going to see his own blood and flesh very soon or feel bad for the pain that Sanjana is experiencing in this process.

But his thoughts were disrupted when he no more heard Sanjana's whines or cry . He panicked along with him the entire family panicked.

Varun could see a nurse who is walking towards them from Sanjana's labour ward who told
" Avunga romba tired aytanga,  slowly she is losing her consciousness, apdi irundha delivery romba kashtam ! "

Varun stood rooted when he heard the delivery of the baby would be complicated. The nurse again continued " Avunga amma illa husband yarachum ward ku vandhinga na she might feel better! Seekram decide pannitu vanga !  " She told and she walked back to the operation theatre.

Varun : Amma neenga ponga , avaluku neenga dhan ippa venum . He told with restlessness all over the face.

Viji nodded her head horizontally while Varun looked at her.

Viji : Ennaya vida neenga anga ava kuda irukuradhu dha  mukiyam . Nenga ponga , tana avaluku dairyam varum. She told as she patted Varun's shoulder

Varun went into the theatre with his masks on . He saw the struggle that Sanjana was going through . He held her hand and that was enough for Sanjana to acknowledge his presence around . She did cry out of pain but seeing the tears forming in Varun's eyes . She decided not to give up .

Finally after one long shriek of cry , they could hear the crying sound of there own flesh and blood .

" It's a girl ! " The doctor conveyed

Varun's and Sanjana's eyes were twinkling with happiness
He held her hand tightly not to forget there is one more blueberry  still inside her which has to come out and witness the new world .
She again tried pushing and after another long shriek of cry , the next blueberry finally made it to see the world .

"It's a boy ! Congrajulations to the New parents " The doctor conveyed.

Instead of taking a look at the twins , Varun held Sanjana's cheek and joined his forehead with her while they did not utter any words to confess there feelings . They let the eyes which was overwhelmed with the feelings to speak.

The nurse soon handed the girl baby to Sanjana , the baby was as tiny as possible . She held the baby carefully and felt all are emotions rushing . The nurse took the baby girl from Sanjana and gave it to Varun . His hands were trembling,  she was tiny and her eyes looked exactly like him , the small tiny dimple on her cheeks made her look the most prettiest girl for him .

The nurse then gave the baby boy to Sanjana . She looked at the baby his eyes and facial feature all were exact carbon copy of Sanjana , he could be the miniature version of Sanjana. She smiled happily when she saw her two little blueberries cry. Indeed the only time the mother is happy  when the baby cries , is the day thay make an entry in to this world.

When Varun took the baby boy in his his hand . The little toddler held his father's hand tightly the grip in his hand made Varun to tear up.

Soon the nurse took the twins to show them to the other family members . While Sanjana was exhausted and slept . Varun caressed her face and walked out of the ward .