Chapter 52 : Falling for her again ?

Sanjana stepped out of her washroom and went near the dressing table to dry her hair off . She took bath after the function due to the amount of sweat she had during the function.

Varun entered the room to see Scrumbled saree on one side of the bed while the jewellery she wore on the other side .

Varun : Adiye idhu room! Enna ellam oru oru edathula iruku.

Sanjana : Manushan katuvana ! Kasa kasa nu irunduchu . Ollunga chudidhar poturupen . Kalyna ana ponnu adhu idhu nu ! Ayoo. She said as she finished wiping of her hairs

Varun : But ennaku comfortable ah dhana irunduchu ! He said and sat down only to recieve ah glare from Sanjana

Sanjana then started packing her dress in a bag.

Varun : Hey enga kelambura ?

Sanjana : Namma veetuku . She said and continued packing

Varun : Edheyy ? Variya enga kuda ?

Sanjana : Ama varen ! Ivalavu naal function iruku nu dhan varala adhan ippa mudinjuruchu . Oru 3 days kaluchu namma thirupi varalam this time neengalum enkuda than irukinga ...  She said as she closed her bag.

" Namma Veedu " echoed in his ears making him on cloud nine . Since the last time she was there in the  home for a week that too since it was the first few days of the wedding and they hardly spoke but now the equation is not the same as before , starting everything from scratch. Seeing her in his room, is definitely going to be a bliss.

She packed his things and both got down. They went to the hall were only the cousins were there.

Aditi : Enna d bag thukitu vandhu nikura ?

Madhu : Honeymoon ka kuda irukalam la ! She said with a tease only to get a smack from Varun.

Amritha : Akka enga kelambura ?
Sanjana : Enga veetuku d . She said keeping the bags down

Kavin : Oh oh ... apdi variya nee . Apa idhu un veedu illaya ?

Sanjana : Yaru sonna idhu en veedu dhan adhuvum en veedu dhan . Inga konja naal irundha la ! Adhe mari angayum irukanum illa, illana Anu amma feel pannuvanga.

Madhu hugged her in reflex when she completed.

Aadi : Ingayee nanga iruka modhu nalla fun panninga . Anga disturb panna yarum ilaye... Na vena varatha ? He asked chuckling

Sanjana : Dei ingaye iru .

Aadi : Un thambi ah indirect ah insult panra la ?

Varun : Idha vida direct ah insult panna mudiyadhu Machan . He said encircling his hands on Aadi's shoulder

Aadi : Apa na pasam ilaya ?

Varun : Dei evalavu naal na bromance panna konja achum nan en wife oda romance pannren . He said making the others in the room chuckle out loud while Sanjana looked at the those two with utter embarrassment.

The duo then went to Vishwa thata and Pati to inform them that she is going to her home

Vishwa thata : Romba padutura la Sanjana ?

Varun : Ayoo illa thata . But light ah . He said showing his hands with action

Lakshmi: Adhutu nalla vishesham unkita irundhu dhan expect panra Sanju kannu.

She wiped her eyes in reflex . While Varun choked in air.

Sanjana : Paati nane oru kozhandha ! Adhu ku lam innum neram iruku . Kadavul set pannuvaru. She exclaimed