Chapter 67 : Trouble

The days now seemed short for everyone , the months passed as quick as possible . The baby siddhu is now in  stage of crawling not leaving anyone to stay at peace.

Viji ma was busy in the kitchen talking to Dhanam Akka .

Dhanam : En ma na illadha modhu ? Ivalavu nadanduruka ?

Viji : Adha yen kekura ! Innum one week la Aditi Kavin oda nichaithartham vachurukanga ... innum Venkat Anna varala ooruku avalavu vezha iruku .....

Dhanam : Sanju papa , Varun thambi lam eppudi irukanga ?

That's when the heard the door bell ringing continuously!

Dhanam went running to the door to find Sanjana back with a bags in her hand and her face was burning red.

Viji saw her and began resuming her work , with no reaction on her face . Sanjana who was already irked now felt even annoyed since no one bothered to look at her . She kept the bag on the sofa with a thud confusing Dhanam with her actions. Sanjana ran to her room and Viji chuckled out loud seeing her turn into an angry bird while Dhanam just stared clueless as to what is even up with these two.

Viji : Dhanam enna achu ennaya yen ippudi pakura ?
Dhanam: Sanju papa kovama vandhuruku neenga enna da na sirikuringa ? Enna achu ?

Viji : Adhuva ! Idhu eppavum nadakura kada dhana .... innnaiku enna sanda potutu veetuki vandhurukalo... Bangalore la iruka modhu apdi sanda potalum inga namma veetuku odi vara mudiyadhu ... ippa ingaye shift annadhu nala iva lolaithanam jasti ayruchu...  She told chopping the lady's finger.

Dhanam : Ma puriyara mari sollu ma ! She told caressing her temple.

Viji : Adhuva Varun ivala light ah kovama pesira kudadhu . Madam ku poruthuka mudiyadhu... odane kelambi inga vandhuruvanga .... pavam thambi iva pinnadiye varuvanga... ivala convince panna enna ellamo panni kutitu povanga . She sighed heavily.

Dhanam : Ma namma Sanju apdi lam illa ...

Viji : Odane support ku vandhuruviye?? Ava first time ippudi vandha modhu eppudi irundhuchu teriuma ?????

A month before

Varun was infront of the mirror adjusting his hair when he saw the reflection of Sanjana standing behind him on the mirror.

She stood there with her hands crossed and kept next to her chest with a glare.

Varun : Edhuku ippa moraikura ?

Sanjana : En indha shirt ah potinga ?

Varun : Adiyee idhu ennaku puducha shirt. He told tucking in his shirt

Sanjana : Idhu annaiku party ku potutu pona shirt dhana ? She asked raising her eyebrows

While Varun rolled his eyes and gave her "Not Again" look.

Sanjana : Na adha annaike thuki podunga nu sonnena illaya?

Varun : Puducha shirt eppudi thuki podama iruka ! He questioned back

Sanjana : Idha neenga avunga kuda orasarudhuku munnadi yoschurukanum.

She stepped walking front while Varun went walking behind . It was role reverse indeed. She went dangerously closed and began removing the shirt buttons with all anger leaving Varun to chuckle at her possessiveness.

She then took the shirt in hand and took the scissors from the table .

Varun : Hey enna d panra ?

Sanjana kept her index finger on her lips and moved her thumb finger horizontally against her neck making Varun gulp.