Chapter 31 : Feeling Loved

3 weeks passed as Varun and Sanjana grew a little bit closer as friends with Varun admiring her way of writing notes and emails to inform him.

Varun also started getting attached to Selvi Ma ! Where Varun and Selvi ma use to team up to roast Sanjana.

Nivi being around them , added happiness to the colors of there life. She makes it a point to visit the duo in the evenings after they return from work.

One fine day when Varun and Sanjana returned home , Nivi came to spend her evening with them.

Nivi : Varun Mama unga day eppudi pochu ?

Varun : Ennaku okay okay ah dhan irunduchu ! Kutty ma ku eppudi pochu ? He asked caressing her cheeks.

Nivi : Enaku school la naraya home works tandhuyanga . Ezhudi ezhudi kai eh vazhikudhu. She said stretching her hands.

Varun : Seri , unnaku Varun mama na evalavu pudikum ? He asked having his gaze on Sanjana who was back after changing her dress.

Nivi : Romba pudikum ! She said stretching her arms.

Varun smiled at Nivi's antics while Sanjana was fuming with jealousy.

Sanjana : Adiye apa ennaya?

Nivi : ungala konjama dhan pudikum ka ! She said with puppy eyes  while Sanjana was glaring at her.

Varun : Ava kedakura vidu ! Nee ennaya kalynam pannikuriya?

Nivi : Apa Sanju ka ? Neenga ennaya kalynam pannikutinga na avunga enna avanga? She asked clueless

Varun : Avala na vitrulam , enna sollra  ? Ava kuda irukuradhu bore adikudhu .

Sanjana : Edhey bore adikudha ! Enkuda irukuradhu ? She said with smacking Varun's shoulder.

Varun : Ma vazhikudhu ma ! He said caressing his shoulders.

Sanjana : Nala vazhikatum ! She twisted her lips.

While Nivi was staring at the duo who were busy amongst themselves forgetting about her presence. They then after there banters spend some time with Nivi and then she left to her home.

Varun was busy with his office work.
It was time for the dinner. Sanjana was waiting for him in the dining table to have dinner along . It's practice that they both follow, they dine together and share the entire days happening.  According to Sanjana that's very important step for them to bond.

Sanjana : Ivaru vara mataru pola iruke.. Seri pesama namma onnu pannalam.

She filled in the dinner on a plate and took it along with her . She went and sat next to Varun .

Varun : Ma nee poi sapudhu na varen.

Sanjana : Na adhuku varala ! Indha aa kaminga . She said stretching her small tiny hands near his mouth .

Varun : Ma na saptupen . Nee ennaku ooti ellam vida venam .

Sanjana : Ipa na ooti viduren ! Romba important ah irukuradhu nala dhana neenga innum andha velaya mudikala. Neenga velaya parunga na ungaluku ooti viduren.

Varun : Illa adhuku illa.. na enna solla varena..

Sanjana : Mr. Husband unga velaya neenga parunga en velaya na pakuren.

Varun sighed and gave up . He knew having an argument with Sanjana always turns out be point less since she is adamant.

Sanjana began feeding him while Varun looked at Sanjana with all affection . There were days when Varun use to skip his meals due to work pressure . For the first time he felt being loved by someone other than his brother, sister and grandfather.