Chapter 41: Zipline

Sanjana left early in the morning for the meeting leaving a note behind for Varun to not skip his meals and enjoy his lone time until his torture returns.

The meeting went well as she finished the presentation. Sanjana then took a taxi and reached back the cottage.

As she entered she screamt Varun's name but to her dismay she couldn't find anyone in the room

Sanjana : Engayavudhu veliya poiruparu for a walk . She said leaning against the balcony rails.

"Bah ! " a sound came from behind with water droplets dripping on her shoulder . She turned with fear to see Varun standing there after taking a bath with trousers on and showcasing his bare chest.

Varun : Bayandhutiya? He asked running his hands through his wet hair , making the water droplets fall on her.

Sanjana stood in freeze seeing him in such a manner . Her heart took a 360 degree u turn.  His well built chest made her go weak in knees, she wondered how would it be if she got a chance to run her hands down his abs.In reflex she closed her eyes , not wanting her mind to dream of some desires .

Varun : Enna ma sathame illa? Kanna edhuku muduna ? He said walking inside the room while Sanjana followed him with keeping her eyes closed.

Sanjana : Adhh... item thambi mari irukama ... poi shirt ah potutuvanga ! She exclaimed keeping her palms on his eyes.

Varun : Idhuku dhan ivalavu scene ah ! En azhagu pathu mayangitiyo . He said with a smirk playing on his cheeks and wearing his shirt that was kept on the bed.

Sanjana : Apdiya mayangitalum! Potacha ? Na kanna torakulama? She asked peeking in between her hands.

Varun : Potachu Potachu . He said walking towards her.

Sanjana : Ippa edhuku enkita varinga? She asked stuttering.

Varun : Vai edhuku kolar agudhu ? He said inching dangerously closer to her while Sanjana hit the wall.

Sanjana closed her eyes in sudden movement.  While she could feel Varun's hot breath on hers , making her scrunch her dress. Varun placed his thumbs on her collar bone for which Sanjana gasped. He wiped of the water droplets on her collar bone , his touch sending shivers down her spine . While her eyes were shrunken due to his proximity making a cheeky smile creep down his face.

Varun :Ippa polam. He said with a smirk.

Sanjana ran inside the room and locked with leaning on the door , she thought how she has turned into a love sick puppy and blushed heavily thinking about the proximity , his wet look which she would never get tired off.

*****

Varun wore yellow sweat shirt with denim pants and was waiting for Sanjana to get out so that they can go out.

Sanjana then came out with a cold shoulder top along with ankle length jeans and a silver nuptial chain which is small .

Varun : Idhuku dhan ivalavu neram panniya time achu la !

Sanjana : Na venumnu dhan pannen . Enga porom nu solla matinguringa . She said with twisting her lips.

Varun : Adhu dhan innum oru half an hour la terinjuka pora apram enna.
Sanjana sighed heavily and got into the car with him  . She stood with a shock when she saw the board trekking when the car stopped right in front of it

Varun : Eppudi good idea dhana? Perfect for us to spend our rest of the day . He said with his eyes glowing like that of a kid

Sanjana who is phonic to heights straddled but soon composed herself . Everyone who knows Sanjana by person would blindly tell how scared she is of heights and hasn't gone for trekking not even once.