Bonus : Cheers to 25 Years

Waves were tingling the feets of the 4 members resided on the shore. The inner child erupted demanding to enjoy the waves of the beach.

Inspite of being a father for 23 years old children , Varun was ageing in reverse. He looked like Ved's bestfriend.

Ved dragged Varun and the duo completely got drenched in the sea waves. Who could resist beach and the water ? But yes Sanjana did , she did not want to end up in a messier state . While Swara joined in with her mother.

Ved winked at Varun while the duo had a sly smile playing on there face with there eyes fixed on Swara and Sanjana who were not ready to jump in to the waves.

Varun walked upto Sanjana , she assumed that he was done but what surprised Sanjana was he had pulled her into getting drenched in the water.

Swara knew with the look of Ved what was he upto and started running not wanting to come in hold of Ved. Her legs tripped and it indeed was easy for Ved to pull her into the beach water.

Sanjana glared at Varun and moved while he knew how to convince his lady love . Why not when he has 24 years of learning.

He held her close to  his embrace while she kept knocking his shoulders . He wasn't ready to leave her from his hold until she stops hitting him . Sanjana looked up at his eyes , he winked at her and that was enough to melt her.

"Certain things remain constant " Ved told admiring his parents.

"I have too much expectations , ennaku dadda mari husband venum dot " Swara expressly claimed.

"Vaani is no less than Amma " Ved tried to control his blush when Swara sighed
" Unnaku ennapa , Vikram mama and Dada green signal thandutanga ! Vaani kita nee annaiku Pragati oda veliya ponnadhu solllala? Iru d apa terium if she is like Amma or not ? " She told walking a little away from Ved.

"Kutty pisasu inga va enkita " Ved exclaimed in utter sarcasm.

"Na vara maten ! Nee adipa " Swara confessed.

"Nee varala nalum na adipen " Ved told as he ran behind Swara who was running holding her life in hand.

Varun and Sanjana was least bothered about there 23 year old brats. Once the duo were done playing the beach , they sat on the shore . While Ved and Swara joined them with panting heavily after the chase they had.

Varun took the towel from the bag besides him , his kids thought he would wipe of his hair first but as always he tends to give them a tinge of shock . He wiped Sanjana's head vigorously , since she quickly catches on cold.

"Happy 25 years Sana " Varun told with a smile playing on his face.

Sanjana stopped his hand from wiping her hair and checked her watch , it struck 12.

"Dadda , Ippudiya wish pannuvinga ? " the duo shrieked.

"Unga dadda might not use cheesy lines or pick up lines, he might seem unromantic. But he knows how to love ... Husband material d en purushan "
Sanjana's eyes shimmered as she encircled her hand on his waist.

These two kept setting a benchmark for Ved and Swara . They did not wish for a fairytale love story . All they wanted was to have a 1 percent of the equation which Sanjana and Varun held.

It was Sanjana and Varun's 25 th wedding anniversary.  After constant pestering from Ved and Swara , they finally reached Pondicherry . They dropped there bags in the resort and immediately went the beach.

Sanjana and Varun walked a little ahead of Ved and Swara who were busy on phone.

The wet feet left a there prints on the sand.
Just like the never ending love between the sea waves and sea shore , Sanjana and Varun were etched together for life.