Chapter 18 : Unanticipated Meet

As days rolled Sanjana as Vaishu slowly started breaking the Isolation wall that Varun had built around him. She started being his comfort zone. While there was a progress in there relationship , Vikram and Aadi were equally worried on how there relationship will shape in future.

Aditi : Sanju , Saturday morning adhuvuma edhuku ippudi seekram enduchu satham potutu iruka? She asked in  half sleep

There was no response,  she was getting ready eagerly .

Amritha : Aditi , summa iru innaiku enna day nu marandhutiya?

Aadi : Amru innaiku Saturday dhana ! He asked wondering.

Vikram smacked Aadi's head and that's when Aadi realised where Sanjana is going

Vikram : Adei Saturday annaiku ava enga pova nu ungaluku teriadha?

The rest of them nodded there heads realising why she is hurrying up like this.

Sanjana : Vikram Anna ennaya please drop pannringala? Evening na eppa vandhu kutikanum nu sollren.

Vikram agreed to her and dropped her In her destination.

***************

Sanjana ran hurriedly inside to be confronted by a group of young brats. Seeing them she knew she ll face there wrath for showing up late.

Sorry ! Sorry ! Sorry ! , Sanju said holding her ears.

"Akka ! Parunga neengale weekly once dhan enga kuda time spend panna varinga ! Ippudi dhan late ah varuvingala?" A small boy in the group asked.

Sanjana : Akka ku netu naraya vela da , adhunala dhan thungiten , I promise next time I ll come on time. She said blinking her eyes.

The kids who surrounded her were convinced with the reason and giggled in happiness seeing there Sanju akka.

Mother Eliz : Vandhadhum varadadhuma , en da Sanjana va veliya nika vachurukinga ? She asked with her hand on her hips.

Sanjana : illa mother , na konjam late ah vandhuten la , adhunala en mela kovam ! She sighed.

Mother Eliz : Pasanga ellaraum, ulla ponga na Akka va kutitu varen.

All the kids went inside there dome. Mother Eliz was happy that though these kids were  orphan Sanjana made it a point to visit them every week no matter what.

Mother Eliz  : Amma appa illa da pasanga nu nee naraya pamper panra Sanju , ippudiye pona , they ll not listen to me also .  She gave a fake glower.

Sanjana : Mother chinna pasangala pamper pannama vera yara pana , Adhulam avunga samathu , they ll listen to you .

***************

Varun on the other hand woke up from his bed and walked straight to the frame hanging opposite to him .
He took the frame in his hand and hugged it tighter.
In the photo , it was the little Varun giving a kiss to his Mother on her forehead.

Varun : Happiest Birthday Amma ! All I m today is because of you , oru oru naal um neenga illama unga presence ah miss panren . I love u ma ! He said giving a kiss to his mother's photo.
He then traced the photo with his fingers and his eyes began watering.

Varun then got himself ready and went down stairs .

Subbu : Enna thambi , ready aytingala?

Varun : Ama thata , anga ellam arrange panniten. Neenga ellarum kovil poituvanga.

Subbu : Thambi eppa pa varuva ?

Varun : Ungaluke terium ,na anga ponna seekram vara matenu . Papom evening kula vandhururen.