Chapter 13 : Bring a Smile to Your Face

Amritha : Akka apa na email I'd create pannirava ?

Sanjana : Yes Amru , Vaishu nu perula email I'd create panniru!

Aadi : edho plan pannita , work out ana seri sanju.

The cousins then continued spending there time with Swathi and Vijay. After which they all soon hit there bed.

**********

As usual the cousins woke up with the same banter . Sanjana woke up due to the alarm.

Sanjana : Dei Aadi , endri ! Innaiku exam la

Aadi : Hey ennaku thukam varudhu d , po

Sanjana : Inga paru ,Appa ku innum two papers la arrear vanguna nh teriadhu , ippa matum nee endhikala , Appa va kutitu vandhuruven. Endri da eruma maadu. She whined.

Aadi : Nee ellam oru akka va , enduchu tollaiuren ! Daily ippudi shock la ellupi viduradhe un velaya pochu . He said twisting his lips.

Saying so , she woke up each of her cousins who were in deep slumber. As they woke up , they all began getting ready for there work.

Raji : Pasangala , ellarum keela vareengapa sapudha ! She screamt on top of her voice.

Aditi : Idho periamma nanga vandhutom

The cousins all gathered in the dinning table and continued having there food with the usual pulling of eachothers legs.

Amritha : Akka na email I'd create panniten ungaluku , she said while munching her breakfast casually.

Kaala : Enna email , adhu dhan Sanju kita already email I'd iruke ?

That's when Amritha she noticed all her cousins giving her a death glare and realised what she spoke.

Amritha : dha... ba...ad... , she blinked her eyes.

Kaala : Enna d vaiyla type adikura?

Sanjana :Ada chitti onnum illa , ennaku office ku official email I'd venum nu sollirundhanga , adhu dhan amru va create panni tara sonnen.

Kaala : Oh oh apdiyaa , seri da Sanju.

Sanjana : Hey Amru , please ippudi lam ollari vachuradha , eppavum indha mari samalika mudiyadhu , She murmured.

Amru : Akka sorry ka , oru excitement la solliten , inimel apdi solla maten , Promise. She murmured back.

*************

Sanjana reached her office and before starting her day she thought of sending Varun a message through mail with her new email I'd .

She grabbed her mobile and started typing the message.

Goodmorning Mr. Introvert !

"Use your smile to change the world , but don't let the world change your smile."

Siringa Boss evlavu naal ku dhan sidumoonji mari irupinga .

As they say smile is contagious , whatever difficulties a person might be going through , if you give them a warm smile , they ll automatically smile back at you.

Your smile can create wonders and give confidence to others that none of there worries stays permanent , spread happiness.

With this , greet your employees with a smile , you ll notice the changes .

Have a great day ahead Mr. Varun.
Make sure you make some effort to bring a smile on your face as well as others.

- Vaishu