Chapter 56 : Snow Fantasy

Varun Akash and the cousins had planned to go to Brookefields mall. Varun and Sanjana were in the room . Varun finished getting ready.

Sanjana : Varun neenga ready aytingala ! Keela ponga na varen.

Varun : Na yen poganum , innum ellam time edhutu dhan varuvanga . Na inga iruken.

Sanjana: Ayoo Na change pannanum neenga keela kelambunga.

That's when it striked him and the reason behind why she is bent on sending him down.

Varun : Adhu lam mudiyadhu ! Idhu namma room na inga dhan irupen . Ne Bathroom la change panniko. He told with a glint of mischievous

Sanjana : Bathroom la full ah thani ah iruku, change panna mudiyadhu . Keela ponga Varun . She whined

Varun : Nee ingaye matiko ! Ennaku prachana illa .

Sanjana : Ungaluku prachana illa ! Ennaku dhan prachana. She wailed

Varun : Hey Gentleman nanu . He said raising his collars

Sanjana : Neenga matum inga irundha 3 hours kaluchu dhan keela povom ! Gentleman munjiya paaru . She slammed her forehead.

Sanjana dragged him to the door but he wasn't budging in . She gave him a kiss on his cheeks and pushed him outside the room. While she leaned on the door inside  grinning like a fool while Varun stood outside and leaned against door reminiscing there memories.

********

They soon reached Brookefields mall while they all began strolling down the corridors and Varun tried to pull Sanjana near him but as usual Aadi came in between and Varun had to walk with Aadi. While Sanjana loved seeing Varun get annoyed.

The cousins then halted in front of "Snow Fantasy" it was Sanjana who was pestering them to take her there for a very long time
They wore the boots and jacket provided in the entrance and went inside .

Varun : Ma you look more like a minion version of the snow man! He said pinching Sanjana's cheeks.

Amritha : Ingaye arambikadhinga unga romance ah please . She told to the duo only to get a smack on her shoulders from Sanjana.

The cousins enjoyed playing tripping over the snow there. While Varun Akash Vikram Kavin pushed Aadi down on the snow . Varun held his right hand , Akash held his left hand , Vikram held Aadi's right leg and Kavin held Aadi's left leg.

They began pulling from one edge to the other making everyone laugh. The rest of them began enjoying going through the slides and inside the igloo house .

Sanjana pulled Varun to the place where they themselves can make a Snow man

Sanjana : Varun please pannalam ! She asked with her puppy eyes.

Sanjana began making the Snow man as per the instructions,  while Varun sat there looking at her excitement like a kid.  He took a handful of snow in his hands and placed it on her cheeks with both his hands.

Sanjana : Kulu Kulu nu iruku la ?

Varun : Ennaku suda iruku ! He told with his eyes fixed on Sanjana.

Kavin : Nanga panromo illayoo neenga rendu perum nalla panringa ! He told while he passed the duo

Once they finished making the Snow man , They called Aadi to take there pics with the snow man.

Sanjana stood holding the ice in her hand , while Varun purposely went behind her and stood close leaning to her. To Sanjana she still blushes on there proximity , even though this is not the first time.