Chapter 29 : Her Experiment?

Sanjana : So Varun welcome to our home. She told as she entered the home.

Varun entered along with her and looked at the surrounding . Well he was impressed seeing the way she maintained the home.

Varun : Thanks madam. He told with a smile.

Sanjana : Na irukuradhu one bedroom flat dhan ! We have to share the room . So neenga ulla poi bags ah vachutu vanga .

Varun : Edheyy ! Venam na Hall la iruken.

Sanjana : Coimbatore laye oru room dhana share pannom. Ippa matum enna ? She asked frowning.
Varun : Illa ennaya edachum nee panita na ?

Sanjana : Ama apdiya pannitalum . Poi fresh aytu vanga . She said slamming her forehead.

Varun smiled and went to fresh up . Sanjana by the then prepared two cups of tea and went to the balcony which is her most favourite part.

Varun : Inga dhan irukiya ! He asked entering the balcony.

Sanjana : Indhanga your tea . She said handing over his cup.

Varun took his cup of tea and began taking sips , when he saw Sanjana admiring the silence in the busy town early morning.
Varun : Paravalaye ! Tea nalla poturuka .

Sanjana : Hello Mr.husband potadhu nanu . Nalla dhan irukum . She said raising her imaginary collars.

She then finished her cup of tea but she ending up feeding few milk foams above her lips , forming a moustache .

When Varun turned to her side , he could control his smile and ended up smiling seeing the milk moustache on Sanjana.

Sanjana : Neenga enna lusu ah ? Inga enna show va nadakudhu sirkiuringa ? She asked twisting her lips.

Without answering Sanjana's rant he took his phone.

Sanjana : Inga oruthi kadarithu iruken , neenga padu mobile use panringa . She was now boiling .

Varun then went near Sanjana , turned the phone towards them while switching on the selfie camera and capturing there photo. The photo was captured with Sanjana looking at Varun while he had a happy smile.

That's the time Sanjana realised when the camera was brought in front of her , she understood the reason behind his smile. Thus this photo marking there first ever selfie.

Sanjana : Ayayoo manam poiruchu . She murmured under her breath.

Varun : Ketuchu ma . He said controlling his smile.

Sanjana : Varuneyyy ... She whined.

Varun : Ma ollunga tea ah kuda kudika teriala ! Unnaku yaru kalyanam panni vachanga ?

Sanjana : Varun andha photo va delete pannunga please kevalama iruken . She said trying to snatch the phone from his hand.

She wanted to delete the photo , hence she tried to Snatch but she being a minion did not help . Varun raised his hands up and he was holding his hands high making it all the more difficult for her to jump and take.

Varun : En ma nee guduchalum na phone tara poradhu illa.

Sanjana went a little closer to him and tried her luck to get the phone but ended up getting a flustered face . They both were standing in close proximity .

There close proximity  definitely had a different impact on Sanjana with all her blood vessels and nerves having a Zumba dance.  Early morning , Varun near her definitely got a smile on her face .

She then moved away . While Varun could see different emotions in her eyes , but wanted to go with the flow.

********