Chapter 79 : Nee-Naan-Naam

Fast forwarding to 7 years later

Faint chirping of birds…golden rays of sunshine…. dewdrops over green grass….all signify a new inning.

Swara : Ved 1 , 2 , 3 .. she whispered near his ears who was in her very own nightdress with her two pony tails messed up.

Vedant : 4 , 5 ... before he could count the next number with his little fingers he heard both his parents screaming
" Aaahhh Aaah " as if they had encountered a devil

Varun and Sanjana immediately took there phones and turned on the selfie camera too see there little grown up blueberries acing on there art skills on there parent's face. 

Sanjana : Ivunga rendu pera vachukutu mudiyala ! She sighed and turned to Varun's direction

Varun tried hard not to laugh but ended up laughing hard seeing the moustache drawn on Sanjana's face.

Irritated , Sanjana wanted to get down of the bed but then she couldn't.  Varun had removed the blanket to see there legs tied together .

She again huffed and bend down to remove the knot .

Sanjana: Where have I got myself into , Kova matum pada terium . Ennaya patha eppudi iruku nu teriala ? She kept rambling while she tried to remove the knot but in vain.

Varun : Nee evalavu dhan remove panna try pannalum , your fate is destined with me.  Nee enga ponalum kudave nan and namma blueberries trouble panna vandhute irupom . He told with a smirk

The duo's talks was interrupted when Swara and Ved walked into there room with an evil smile .

Sanjana : Swara morning eh un settai ah arambuchutiya ?

Swara : Ved dhan Sana un munji la varanja na dada munji la dhan varanjen .

Ved and Swara hopped on to the bed , Swara then continued " See Sana I drew the butterfly on his face , netu Swetha ma'am soli tandhanga " the little one tried showcasing her talent.

Varun chuckled at how Swara went on telling a story behind each thing she had drawn on his face . While Sanjana caressed Ved's hair.

Varun : Seri sollunga why did u do this ?

Ved : Dadda , neeyum amma vum en sanda potinga ??

Swara : Nanum ved sanda pota , you lock us in a room right?

Sanjana and Varun looked at eachother on seeing the role reverse beeing continued by there children

Ved : Seri ! Seekram sorry sollunga . He demanded

With an awkward smile Sanjana and Varun confessed " Sorry" at the same time

Swara : No No No No . She told with moving her index finger left to right

Sanjana : Enna d prachana unnaku ?

Swara : Nanga sanda poda modhu ! You ll ask me to give a kiss to Ved right ? Neenga pannala ?

Ved : Yes amma ! Pannunga seekram.

Now it was treat for Varun to see how her parenting ideas are being used by his two little Champ to convince the feud between them. He was having a dance in his mind mentally to see how Sanjana might refuse but to his surprise , he felt her lips on a cheek and he heard the little giggles from Swara and Ved . Before he could hold on to his lady love , she had escaped his clutches with running down to the kitchen for the day to start.

*********

Shifting to the night where Swara and Ved were done with the homework and Sanjana in the kitchen preparing the dinner.