Chapter 48 : Mudhal Nee Mudivum Nee

While everyone were busy talking to Kavin and Swathi having her cravings to eat something sweet , Sanjana was alone lost in her own thoughts thinking if Varun would be okay since he had mild fever yesterday

Viji : Hey Sanju ! She yelled but she did not get any response from her

Amritha : Hey Varun mamz vandhutingala? She said looking at the door.

Immediately Sanjana got up from the couch and looked at the entrance but to her disappointment no one was there

Viji had a smile to see things getting better between them both.

She gave a glare at Amritha for which everyone had a hearty laugh. But Kavin realised that something is wrong not the same chirpy bird she was which he mentally noted to ask later.

Viji : Ma poi ready avunga ellam ! Mahaveers kadaiku poitu varuvom. Raji akka , kaala akka vandhu Swathi oda irundhupanga.

All nodded and went up to get ready . Sanjana wanted to check on Varun but something was stopping her from giving him a call . She then gave a call to Subbu thata to check whether he had tablets on time and assured him she would come soon to meet him . But all the while when she spoke her eyes were searching for the two pairs of eyes she was yearning to meet but then hung the call when she realised he was not there in the hall .

She got ready in light pastel turquoise top with mirror work in between . She paired it with a patiala pant and a shawl and a  simple earring that went along with the dress. She clipped her curly hair together.

Sanjana then walked out and was about to climb down the stairs.  When Varun along with Akash came inside the home since Viji had asked them to come along when they are going for shopping .

Varun looked at Sanjana who did not have to put an effort to impress him . Her simple attire itself is enough to make him go flat . With seeing her walking towards the stairs he parted his lips in awe.

Akash : Dei !!! He said closing Varun's parted lips

Akash : Rendu ee naalu kosu poiruchu !!! He gave him a smirk.

Varun knew she might again fall he was about to go to her and he rightly heard Kavin speaking

Kavin : Thaiyir sadam wait pannu ! Na varen keela thirupi vizhugama irundha seri

Varun gritted his teeth in anger and Akash had a hearty laugh seeing Varun's plight

Akash : Yaru da Ivan unnake tough kudupan pola !

Varun : Nee konjam muditu iren . Kadupu pannama.  He told rolling his eyes

Akash : Kai ku etunadhu vai ku etama poche varuneyy ! He said tapping his shoulders

Varun stamped Akash's feet in anger and all Akash did was to scream while the family members wondered what is even happening between those two .

Sanjana who noticed Varun fit and fine got a mental peace.

Kumar : Seri nanga periya vanga ellam oru car la porom neenga late panna innoru car la vanga !

Saying so the elders left in a car and the cousins all were getting into the car. In one of the car Vikram Madhu and Aditi Kavin went together.  While Akash Varun Sanjana Aadi and Amru wherein the other car .

Varun : Dei car ah nee otu Na Sanjana kuda okandhtu varen.

Akash : Nee nadathu da ! He said taking the car keys from him

Amru sat in the front adjacent to Akash while Sanjana sat behind near the window , Varun wanted to sit next to her but to his dismay Aadi sat next to her in the middle and now he has to sit next to Aadi.