Stand Tall,, ZERO

THE INTRO

2020

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

Ah, yes, Seabrook.

The most beautiful town anyone has ever heard of or so they say. Seabrook, a peaceful town where belonging is everything. The people of seabrook are a strong tight-knit community where everyone is united. Zombies, and Humans are now joined together and living in harmony but it wasn't always this way.

There was a time where the humans had to protect themselves.

Legend has it that when the first settlers came to seabrook they found wild beasts with sharp claws lurking the forest. Which sparked an epic battle. Seabrook settlers bravely fought off the monstrous attack and in return they discovered a powerful energy source. Realizing that they discovered a precious resource they safeguarded from the beasts.

They weren't going to let anyone steal their treasure so they hid it.

The town prospered and grew rich by harnessing the precious energy source. Seabrook benefited greatly as it grew strong, happy, and unified. The beasts were a distant memory. Seabrook had forgot monsters could be real until clearly they were.

A little lime soda mixed with a dash of industrial-strength seabrook energy and BOOM, Zombies were created.

With Humans, and Zombies are unified together, well...almost unified.