Stand Tall,, EIGHT

PANIC ATTACK

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

Wednesday; Last class of the day was gym for Willa Lykensen and River Noelle.

Sitting on the bleachers after running track; Watching Willa practically chug down on her water with sweat dripping down her neck and the sun shining down on her making her look like a goddess.

This sight alone made River
Noelle shiver and smile.

River couldn't help but keep her eyes on Willa.

The girl was like a magnet, pulling River in closer and closer. The
she-wolf without a doubt was beautiful. River hands would always become getting sweaty
when in the same room with Willa Lykensen.

Her heart rate increase for the werewolf, and she occasionally found herself staring. Getting lost in those deep chocolate eyes whenever Willa talked in class. This made River feel nothing but confusion and embarrassment about herself.

Why would she have all these emotions that she has for boys about a girl?

Why did Willa give her butterflies in her stomach every time they shared a glance?

Why was it that when she caught Willa studying in the library and begins to play with her necklace; Stuck on something difficult, it made River smile?

Why does she day-dream about going on dates with Willa; Specifically, Stargazing?

River always knew what was happening in her life and right now she knew nothing about this whole "I have all my boy feelings for Willa, A girl!" thing. Why couldn't River understand any of this.

"Gross. Why is she crying" A girl asked as she noticed River wet face and quiet sobs from the other side of the bleachers.

River's right leg began to bounce up and down, panicking over her anxious thoughts. "-You know what I always thought she was weird" The girl's friend says. "Go fuck yourselves" Willa growls at the two girls; causing the two to run off somewhere.

Slowly walking up to the
Barbadian girl, Willa called
her name; "River".

"Go away, Lykensen" River says, showing off her accent a bit more. She quickly wipes away her tears away; grabbing her duffel bag leaving the track field. Willa smacks her lips and follows River into the gym. Making it into the empty girls locker room, River went over to the sink and looked that herself in the shaking mirror.

Rio's heartbeat started to race
and her breathing soon became unsteady, making a difficult breathing pattern.

The confusion about Willa made River panic. She just wish that Willa would leave her mind and everything would go back to normal.

Why was this happening to her?

Was she loosing it?

Why wasn't River in control of herself?

What was the reason behind why Willa gave her butterflies and made her palms sweaty?

How could she not answer that question for herself?

Multiple thoughts popping up in her mind at once, River moves towards the wall and slides down against it until she sat on the floor with her knees to her chest.

This weird girl from Barbados had a teared stain face, was a sobbing and shaking mess, she wasn't in control at all. Scared out of her mind, River never experience this before, not with her feelings about Willa or a panic attack before. River was doom in this endless panic.

The doors of the girls locker opened and closed, loudly causing the human to jump slightly. "River, Where are you?!" The brown skin she-wolf questions from up front. In search for River, Willa eventually noticed the girl on the floor.

"I'm scared," River sobs as her hands turned into a fists; "Wh- why is this happening to me?!".

Willa sighs and kneels down to River's level. They both make eye contact and Willa gives the girl a slight smile before saying; "Let me help you". "Just- go." Rio mumbles as more tears streamed down her face.

Is she dying?

River had her whole life plan out, she can't die!

"Are you hurt" The she-wolf asked. Rio shook her head. "N-no" River sobs . "Panic attack, anxiety attack, you gotta give me something, Rivvy" The she-wolf questioned again.

"I think- A panic" River manage to get out.

"Okay- so, a panic attack,"
Willa nods, "-I can help you".

"I'm Willa Lykensen but you already knew that uh, I- I'ma need you to copy what I do" Willa said.

River nods slowly as Willa started to breathe in and out. "In," Willa said as she inhaled. River slowly followed her orders. "Now, out" Willa exhaled. Rio exhaled. "In," Willa inhaled. River inhaled. "Now, out again" Willa exhaled. River exhaled.

They repeated this about once more before River's breathing pattern was normal again.

"There you go" Willa smiled.

"Thank you" River says, still on edge.

"You're welcome" Willa said.

"Can you release your hands for me" Willa asked. "Why" River asked as she released her fist-made hands. Willa grabs her hands and placed them on the cold, clean tiled floor. River closed her eyes and sighed, feeling better than what she did before.

"Do you feel better" Willa asked, concerned.

"Much" Rio gave the werewolf a slight smile.

"Here, let me help you up" Willa says. River held out her hands and Willa grabs them, helping the wolf on her feet. "Are you sure you're okay" Willa asked River.

"Yeah- yeah I should be fine" River nods. "I- okay good" Willa smiled shyly before twirling her finger in her hair. The bell rings and the room began to fill up with the others girls who were once outside. "You wanna get out of here" Willa questions. "Yes" River answers.

Willa nods and says; "Once we changed, meet me in front of the school and we'll go to the beach".

"You cool with that, Dear" Willa asked.

"I am" River nods.

"Good" Willa smiled before walking off; going to change out of her P.E uniform.