Stand Tall, SEVEN

LIKE THE ZOMBIES DO

➥ LIKE THE ZOMBIES DO

WILLA'S POV

In ZombieTown, The pack and
I were surrounding a table as I searched through the books I had for their library.

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Useless!" I huffed. "None of these books say where the moonstone is hidden" I said to my brother. "Maybe there's something we missed" Wyatt says. I huffed and ran my hand through my curls.

Everyone's is counting on me, I can't let them down!

I looked up to see three zombies coming our way.

"Hello Wolves, let me introduce myself," The zombie boy says as he held his hand out to me.

"I'm Zed, Zombie, Football star, Presidential hopeful" He says with a chuckle.

We all just stared at him. "Okay" He took his hand back and sighed. "Eliza, hi," The zombie girl says next to Zed. "When zombies first came to SeaBrook, we were outsiders too" A zombie girl says, backing up the zombie boy named Zed.

"Which is why you need a great president like Zed to represent you" She smiled "We'd be honored if you'd join us" Eliza said. "Hmm, well," Wynter hummed before she stood up. "Our pack is our pack" Wynter says. "-And We don't need anyone else, So..." Wynter motion them to leave.

"Who doesn't want more friends" The smaller zombie with bangs and braided pigtails asked.

"Underneath all that fluffy hair, I bet you're a real softy" She smiled. Wynter bends down to the child's eye level and chuckled. "Listen here, I am a mean, mean werewolf, Kid" Wynter said. "I am tough and rough" She states. "Aww, you said rough, like a sweet little puppy dog" The girl said before barking.

I pulled my eyebrows together and looked at Wyatt.

Is she serious?

"We are beasts of the forest, we will never be tamed" Wynter hissed just before she went quiet for a second. "Oh boy, oh wow, that's great" Wynter sits back in her chair as the Zombie kid scratches behind her ear. Wynter glance at me and she removes the girl's hand away from her ear.

"Sorry, Willa" Wynter apologized.

I got out of the chair that I was sitting in and stepped up to the three teens as smaller zombie went over to the sidewalk and sat down.

"We're nothing like you Zombies" I  stated as I looked Zed up and down.

"You sort of are, you're necklace is powered right" Eliza asked. "-Kinda like an organic Z-Band" She says. "Hmm, you're smarter than he looks" I said as I looks at the girl before looking at Zed. "Thanks" Eliza smiled. "That necklace keeps you from fully wolfing out" Zed questions as he tries to touch my necklace.

I swatted his hand away and he pouts.

"The opposite" I said. "Our moonstones make us our true werewolf selves" I stated. "So without it, you'd be human" Zed asked. "No, we'd died, we'd be nothing" I said. "Imagine how alive you'd feel if you guys didn't have to tamp things down, hold back your true selves" Wyatt says.

"Actually, I have this theory that zombies can evolve beyond beneath their Z-Band" Eliza said before Zed tries to drown out Eliza's words with his laugher.

I gave him a weird look and pulled my eyebrows together. "Z-Bands are great, they help you fit in" Zed says. "-And I think you guys would have a much better time at SeaBrook if you followed in our footsteps" He stated. "Join a club, play football," Zed says. "Hey, I'll even teach you how to tackle" Zed says to Wynter. "Just lighten up," Zed said.

"Be more like us" Zed says as the wolves and I walked off.

Zed continued to groan as Wynter had tackled him to the ground. The wolves and I walked off, heading back to the highschool.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────

"Yo, white hair!" Willa Lykensen called out from a distance; grabbing Addison's attention.

"Willa, What's up?" Addison questions as she stops walking, letting Willa catch up with her. "Addison, is it" Willa asked looking down at the short girl before her. "Yeah" Addison nods.

"Do you know her?" Willa asked as she pointed to River who stood a slightly far distance with Lilith next to her. "Uh, no, not- not really," Addison answers. Willa nods and quickly looks away from River as her friend noticed Willa staring.

'Ah She noticed, shit, shit, shit!' Willa thought.

"Why" Addison asked.

Willa dodged Addison's questions with her own question; "What's her name".

"River," Addison says as she pulled her eyebrows together, "River Noelle".

Addison looks at Willa before looking back at River. "Would you stop looking back, she'll notice!" Willa hissed. Addison chuckled
and nods. "Do you like her or something" Addison asked. "Wha- pfft no!...No," Willa scoffs.

"I just want to see if she has our math work for today, I got put in detention earlier and I need it, that's all" Willa lied.

"Gotcha" Addison smiled. "Ugh, gosh get off my back, Addison!" Willa snaps. "What did I-" Addison was about to question before Willa cuts her off. "Goodbye!" Willa says quickly before walking away.

"Bye" Addison chuckled and shakes her head before walking off to her last class of the day.