Stand Tall,, FOURTEEN

HYPOCRITE

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

The weekend flew by in a flash.

It had only been a week since werewolves joined SeaBrook and things weren't good but it wasn't perfect either.

Most people were still terrified
but some had gotten use to them.
Some wanted the wolves to leave, instantly and some wanted them to stay, permanently. It was all in the middle of good and bad. Monday morning was when everything started to appear from the shadows.

With a lot to juggle in one week; It began with the Lykensen twins in the library.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────

"You've been in here for hours, have you been to any of your classes?" Wyatt asked as he walked up to his sister who was checking out more history books about SeaBrook.

"No" Willa scoffs; "-And I don't need those classes, Wyatt".

"We need the moonstone, and so far it seems like I'm the only one searching" Willa growls. "Really?" Wyatt chuckled in disbelief. "Yes, Really!" Willa responded. "You've been sniffing around Addison since we got here, Wyatt," Willa hissed, "Have you even found anything besides having feelings for the girl?!".

Wyatt rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"I'll take that as a no" Willa looks her brother up and down before she continues to look through one of the books she had. "You're being such a hypocrite right now, Willa, it's unbelievable" Wyatt says. "How so, Baby brother?" Willa asked, uninterested in what her brother had to say.

"Does River Noelle know you're using her?" Wyatt questioned; "That you're only getting closer to her to find information?".

"I'm not using her for information, that would be cruel even for me... I'm simply befriending her for information, there's a difference" Willa corrected.

"I'm sure it is" Wyatt scoffs.

"What are you trying to say Wyatt, specifically" Willa placed her books down on the table beside her and steps up to her brother. "I'm saying I'm not the only one that caught feelings around here" Wyatt growls.
Willa glares at her brother before rolling her eyes and asks; "Are you done?".

"Look. Just don't come crying to me when your plan blows up in your face, alright?" Wyatt walks away.

"Goodbye, Wyatt" Willa sassed as she picks up her book.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────

Rio wrapped her arms around her friend's waist and rested her head against their back; "Hey Wolfe!".

Willa lets out a low growl and her body tensed up before she soon relaxed.

Shaking her head, Willa realizes that it was only River Noelle who snuck up on her.

Placing her hands on top of River's, the wolf smiled and says; "Hey Honey".

The embrace came to an end as the she-wolf turns her body around, looking down at the human. "I missed you" Rio says before smiled. "We just had third period together!" Willa chuckled. "Yeah but we don't have our fourth period together and gym got canceled for cheer practice" Rio stated; "So now the rest of my day is going to be a drag".

"I think you'll do just fine without me," Willa says. "-But if it makes you feel any better I was stuck with your friend all day! Jupiter? I think..." River nods. "By the way she's very touchy" Willa pointed out.

"Wow! Your day was so much more worse than mine!" Rio sassed.

"I'm glad my pain makes you happy" Willa scoffs. "Rio?" Willa questions. "Yeah" River replied. "I was wondering if you wanted to check out the wolf den tonight?" Willa asked. "Like where you live?" River raised her eyebrows. Willa simply nods her head. "Of course. I'm sure it'll be fun!" Rio agrees just as the bell rings.

"Okay! Uh great, meet up with me after school you can just come with me and the pack" Willa said.

"I'll see you later" River hugged Willa again before she ran to her next class.

Willa smiles to herself before it fell and she bites down her bottom lip with guilt.

"I'm sorry, Noelle." Willa mumbles before going to her science class.