Stand Tall,, FIFTEEN

CHEER PRACTICE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Running into gym, Addison blows her whistle and announces her voice to the small crowd.

"I'm so fired up to be running cheer practice today!" Addison said as everyone got into their positions. "Together, we can do anything!" She says before Bree pointed behind Addison. Addison turns around and she sees the some of the werewolves. "Uh sorry, but this practice space is for cheerleaders only" Addison said.

"HA!" Wynter called out as she stood up. "Just try and get us leave!" She sneered. "Wynter." Wyatt stood up himself. "Some respect" Wyatt said.

"Oh no, I don't want you to leave! I want you to stay." Addison says as the wolves looked at each other with confusion.

"Show us what you can do" She states. Wynter looks at Wyatt and he simply smiled. "The cheer team is for everyone" Addison said. Wynter didn't seem to like the idea at first, Wyatt seemed to be more interested though. The wolves left the bleachers and made their way onto the floor.

"FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT" Addison called out.

"That was amazing" Addison beamed with happiness.

"You are all natural cheerleaders" She says. "We wolves work well together" Wyatt said with a smile. "But I'm not a wolf " Addison said, shaking her head. "Hmm" Wyatt said as he raised his eyebrows with a smirk. Seconds later Wynter was on the ground, Coughing.

"Wynter?" Wyatt questioned.

Wynter's necklace was glowing green along with her eyes glowing to the color green instead of orange.

Soon she stops and Bree helps her up on her feet.

"Wynter, are you okay" Bree asked. Wynter nods and gives her a weak smile. Bucky claps his hands and comes up to Addison and Wyatt. "Well done Addison! I mean with werewolves in cheer, this president thing is so in the bag" Bucky says with his face smile.

"This isn't about politics, Bucky," Addison rolls her eyes; "I always that cheer could unite".

"I'm loving this passion, Addison, and that's why you're going to be a great cheer captain" Bucky said.

"I'm going to be cheer captain!" Addison announced with a squeal.

Everyone clapped and cheered. "I was thinking the team can move beyond trophies and we can start an out reach program" Addison said to Wyatt. "Woah! Uh cheer is what I say cheer is" Bucky said; "-and it's about winning!". With that he walks away, going to the wolves trying to gain more votes.

Addison looked down with frown and scoffed.

"Hey! You are a leader Addison, but something a lot greater than cheer." Wyatt says as he grabs the white haired girl's hand.

Addison smiled as they make eye contact. Addison looked over her shoulder and saw Zed.

"Zed!" Addison called; following her angry boyfriend out of the gym.