Stand Tall,, TWENTY FOUR

YOU AND ME

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

A week after prawn and everything was perfect.

SeaBrook had realized that the wolves weren't so bad as they had previously thought. The moonstone was found and the werewolves lived. Addison became cheer captain. The elders decided that they could stay in SeaBrook and continue to go to school, which the wolves were beyond happy about.

Turning every which way in her bed, Willa couldn't sleep. "What is wrong with me?" Willa questions herself, exhausted. For two days, She tried her hardest to earn the sleep she desperately needed, but nothing worked. Not even counting moons to a hundred could help.

Throughout those two days, the Alpha got three hours of sleep each day, four at most, It seemed as if her mind didn't want her to sleep.

Nightmares, overthinking the day she had, studying, or she simply just couldn't fall asleep.

River and Willa hadn't talked since their argument.

The girl hated Willa, why make things worse, right? She wanted her friend back...or something more than just that. Willa wanted to make things right between them, she couldn't sit there and do nothing anymore. Willa sighed and began to removed herself from her bed.

"I can do this, it's just Rio!" Willa thought, trying to encourage herself as she got dressed into something simple and made her way out the room.

"Or maybe I can't do this," Willa walked out of the wolf den and made her way through the forest, running her hands through her curls; "I'll do something completely stupid and make this even worse!".

The Alpha continued to walk, overthinking her decisions until she made it to River's house.

Looking at her surroundings, Willa found the tree that connects to Rio's bedroom.

Willa looks up at the moon and bites down on her bottom lip. "Please work..." Willa mumbles before she climbs up the tree, easily. As Rio was reading, she was startled by the knock on her window. Pulling her eyebrows together, noticed the figure in her tree.

"I don't want to deal with this right now..." Rio mumbled as she made her way to her window.

Opening it, Willa slightly smiled; A bit relieved.

"What are you doing here, Lykensen?" River asked as the wolf climbed in.

"You didn't go to prawn..." Willa says. "Yeah...I was sick, you know, cough, cough, all that.." River sassed. "I heard you guys found the moonstone. Congrats on...you know, living?" River said, confused. "Thanks?" Willa scoffs. Willa even got tired of the nonsense that they were talking about and got to her point.

"Look, I'm sorry...I really am, River." Willa says.

"Yeah right," River rolled her eyes, and leans against her wall.

"River...Please just hear me out, please?" Willa begged.

"You know, you lied to me." River says, causing Willa to look away from her. "Kept me in the dark about something we could've just talked about without the whole argument...".

"-Oh, and- and you basically played me like I meant nothing to you! I really thought what we had was special, Willa!" Rio spat.

"You do mean something to me, River, okay! I hated that I kept everything a secret from you, I regret it everyday." Willa stated; "-And when I tell you that lying to you and hurting you was the worst mistake I've done , I mean it!".

"I...I haven't slept in two days because I haven't been able to get you off my mind, literally... Knowing that I hurt you or- or my nightmares about us arguing!" Willa was a stuttering mess as she tried her hardest not to cry and explain everything at once.

"River...It's a lot, I- I know...I'm sorry. Bu- but I'm willing to do whatever to make you happy again!" Willa said as River looked down, hearing how hurt the wolf was, it was all in her voice.

"-If you want me to leave then I'll leave, if want me to stay then I'll stay, but I need some type of closure from you, baby!" Willa finally let her tears fall down her face alongside a few sobs.

"Willa..." River brings Willa over to her bed and sighs; "I don't know...".

"-My mind is telling me that I'm supposed to hate your guts right now, but you're making me feel butterflies in my stomach...!?" River says as Willa wipes her tears away.

"-And... and you do make me happy!" River smiles, softly; "I...I want you around, now more than ever". "You do?" Willa asked. River nods. "I know like...We haven't talked in a while, and during that time it really gave me more time to think about me, you know" Rio says, making Willa pull her eyebrows in confusion.

"I think I found the ground I want to march on now." River fidgets with her charm bracelet and Willa's eyes widen in realization.

"I'm- I'm bisexual, Willa..." Rio announced, relieved.

Willa smiled and lifts up Rio's head with her soft hand, making eye contact with her before saying; "I'm proud of you, RiRi.".

River smiled. "Riv, I don't want to mess anything up again..." Willa said, slowly leaning in; her eyes flickered from Rio's eyes to her lips. "You won't... or you will." River reassured her, playfully.

"I- uh...And you can tell me if you're uncomfortable or even if it's too soon but- um I really wanted to do something..." Willa stated, nervously.

"Can I kiss you, Noelle?" River faintly nods.

"Use your words, Rio." Willa thumb brushed against river's bottom lip.

"Ye- yes...yes you can." Rio says.
"Good..." Willa slightly smiles before leaning in; Their faces were only inches part. The two girls lips brushed together before Willa's lips attached to Rio's. When River didn't kiss back, she pulled away.

Willa didn't say anything, at first, she simply stared into river's eyes; Searching for any sign of regret.

"Sorry..." Willa apologized.

"Rio? Say something..." Willa frowned.

"She kissed me!" Rio thought; "Is this what cloud nine feels like?".

Closing her eyes, Willa nods her head and stood up from the bed; "I'll go". "What- No! Don't go...I'm-I'm sorry." River stood up as well and grabs Willa's hand, stopping her from leaving. "River, it's fine you don't have to- mmm!" Willa cuts herself off when River surged forward and kissed her soft plump lips.

Rio tangles her hands in Willa's curls, as her hands rested on River's waist.

"You and me...?" River asked, softly; Willa rested her forehead against River's.

"You and me, baby!" Willa smiled before pecking Rio's lips again and hugging her.

Edited:

I FINISHED ZOMBIES 2!!!

I'm starting on more chapters and Zombies 3 now!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃👻💀