Stand Tall,, EIGHTEEN

THE TITLE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"STAND BACK!" Zed called out.

"Don't make me take this off, you don't want to see me Zombie-out!" Zed hissed.

"Rio, get behind me" Wynter said, protectively over her friend as her hazel eyes turned orange.

Zed threw his Z-Band somewhere and he Zombies-out. "WOLVES!" Willa commanded. "STAY BACK!" Zed yelled in a deeper voice than usual. "NOW!" Willa called out. Zed grabs one of the wolves and throws them.

Addison soon grabs the Z-band and ran up to Zed putting his z-band back on; He went back to normal.

"Zed, We want to be here" Addison said.

"But- But you text help" Bree
said. "Yeah, I need help on the chemistry homework, didn't you see the beaker emoji" Addison says to Bree. Bree looks at her phone and chuckles; "I do now...".

"By the way, I love these new looks! New hairstylists?" Bree says to Rio and Addison.

"Werewolves, they know hair"
They both said. "-And manicures" Wynter says holding her hands
out. Addison started to talk again. "And they're thinking I maybe a werewolf too" Addison said to Zed. "What? How?!" Zed questions.

"Maybe a grandparent, my hair means something, this could be
my pack" Addison stated.

Wyatt, Wynter, and Willa walked over to River, Addison and Zed who were still on the platform.

"For centries this has been set aside for the great alpha" Willa explains to Addison.

"A fully charged moonstone is priceless to us Addison" Wyatt stated as Addison nods. "If you're truly one of us, when you put this on you'll be transformed into a werewolf!" Willa stated. She slightly smiled and says; "Apart of our pack! Forever.".

"What?! No! Wait.." Zed begs.

"Can I think about it" Addison asked Willa.

Willa looked over to Wyatt and Wynter before looking at River.

They all nodded. Willa turned to Addison and says; "For a day".

Addison nods and smiles before eagerly grabbing the box. "Once you've joined us, you can lead us to the hidden moonstone" Wyatt says. "-But she doesn't know where it is" Wynter said. "Am I missing something?" Rio asked mainly to Willa. "I'll explain later" Willa sighed.

The ground started to shake.

"Welp, World is coming to an end! It's time for me to go!" Rio stated getting ready to run off but Willa stops her.

"Stop being dramatic" Willa says.

"I'm speaking real facts" Rio corrected.

The three wolves, three zombies, and three humans went up to the balcony together. "Zu ugalu" Bonzo says in zombie. "Yeah, The explosion came from SeaBrook power" Zed said. "They must be charging for the demolition tomorrow" Addison said.