Stand Tall,, TWENTY SIX

A DRAMATIC LAIR

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"So...Willa?" Dahlia began to question River's girlfriend; "How did you and River meet?".

"Uh...School?" Willa answers. "At the school's assembly" She gave the woman a warm smile. "Oh yeah, I heard werewolves tried to attack the school!" Karma beams. "-Is it true that there living here now, because these two won't tell me?!" She asks Willa.

"I'm pretty they had a good reason behind it...But I don't know if they live here or not" Willa shrugs, hoping to lose the topic.

"That's a bummer." Karma continues to eat her dinner.

"I started to really like Walker!" She pouts.

"I think it's great that they aren't staying," Dahlia said. "It's enough monsters in this town, why add on to it?". "She didn't say that they were leaving, Ma" Rio says. "She didn't say they were staying either" Karma butted in. "Fine! Babe, what do you think? Stay or leave?" River asked.

"Well I- um I don't really know how to answer that" Willa chuckled, nervously; She was visibly uncomfortable and the tension nor the heels were helping her out.

"Alright, enough wolf talk. Next question...please, this is awkward" Karma suggested. "Do you want to go college?" Dahlia asks, looking at the older teen that sat across from her. "Mom!" Rio groaned. "Riv, it's fine..." Willa reassured her. "I haven't really thought about it though." Willa answered Dahlia's question.

"Why not?" The woman asked.

"Never found the time to, it's never been a thing for us- me." Willa said.

"Hmm." Dahlia shook her head before she continued to eat. Willa chewed on the inside of her cheek and glanced at River. "You're doing great." River mouthed before giving her girlfriend a soft smile. Willa nods and scrunches up her nose, cutely.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────

After one awkward question after another, Willa became more worried than she was before.

River and her mom were currently upstairs arguing about something that was said at the table and Willa was now stuck downstairs with Karma.

"You're trying too hard" Karma says to Willa as she grabs her plate and goes into the kitchen. "What?" Willa questions as she does the same. "You heard me, I said you're trying too hard" Karma said, emptying her plate and placing it in the sink, along with Willa's. "Lying to our mother isn't going to get you anywhere, Willa" Karma said glancing at the older teen before her.

"Pfft! Lying- me? No. I would never!" Willa lied.

"Yeah. Well keep it up and see how long this relationship will last" Karma crossed her arms. Willa gulped and pulled her eyebrows together. "What are you—?" Willa began to question before the fourteen year-old cuts her off.